Thread: Motherboard supporting Intel C2D + DDR2 RAM

Motherboard supporting Intel C2D + DDR2 RAM

Friends I was having Nvidia 650i ultra and the C2D E6750 and 2 x 2 GB DDR2 RAM but my Nvidia 650i ultra is no more I mean now it isn’t nowrking so I need a change so can you guys help me regarding this and would let me know with what I should be going which one would be helping me the most and for my Intel C2D + DDR2 RAM please suggest something nice?

Re: Motherboard supporting Intel C2D + DDR2 RAM

Well are you sure that it has been damaged have you consulated any engineer or so if not just check it once and see if it can be repaired simply then you can get it done and well if it isn’t then my proposal would be to go with the Gigabyte G41 Combo and I am sure that this would be helping you a lot and you would like it and it has an option to go with the DDR3 if you want and even with the DDR 2 and it can be useful in future so going with that would be a fair deal I suppose.

Hey I have one more better choice and alternative for the one the above poster has been suggesting and it would be the Asus P5K PL AM/PS and I am using this and this has been really awesome and I haven’t found any problem with this ever and I think this would work very smooth with you and this would match your config easily and it would be easily available in the market for sure because just some days ago I bought this for my friend.

There are some combo offer from the Gigabyte and the ASUS and even with the MSI and I think they are supporting the DDR2 and almost all of them has been very known to me as one of them I have been using and rest with my cousins and my friends so I can suggest all of them to you with full confidence

• Gigabyte GA-G41M-Combo (rev. 1.3)
    • Asus P5G41CM
    • Asus P5G41CM LX
    • MSI G41M-P43-Combo
    • MSI G41M-P33-Combo

Hope you would be liking one of them.

Special thanks to Melodious and rest of yours comment's are also appreciated and i know about the Gigabyte G41 Combo and i have been thinking to get this one but i was wondering it does supports to mine or nor and if it does then i would be thinking to get this one the first but i have specially thanked to Melodious because he has suggested number of better choice and had given me number of options.