Thread: Windows corrupted after Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H (rev 1.0)

Windows corrupted after Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H (rev 1.0)

Below are my hardware specifications.
    • Silverstone Tenjim TJ08 Case
    • Corsair VX450W PSU
    • Athlon X2 4050e CPU
    • Corsair XMS2 PC6400 TwinX 2GB (2x1GB) RAM
    • Western Digital WD3200AAKS HDD

Since I did a main refurbish and reinstall of the system lately. However since with earlier visits the problem has for all time returned ultimately. The first problem is a steady buzzer/beep sound upon cold boot for few seconds. Second problem was Windows XP undergoing corruption, and black screen. Even if I install windows 7, same case. I have inspected the entire system using Event Viewer. RAM was also tested by the use of Memtest 86+. Still nothing to say.

Re: Windows corrupted after Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H (rev 1.0)

With the memory at 1.8V Prime95 runs stable for 15 minutes. Underneath it comes back to Freeze. Memtest will start unchanged immediately after the test the computer will restart. CPU-Z shows on the way to 1.5V - and was so obviously wrong from the start. When I use the bios adjusting +0.2 V, I'm loud bios to 1.8V.

That sounds like a blown capacitor on your main board. Look at all the times to your processor capacitors around with. If the cover has a curved top and have no more are planned (or worse, like a puffed look luftbalon have or are even scorched), then hurry the cause found.

Some tension, you can see in the BIOS (or hardware monitor Health Monitor). But the capacitors are a good bet. Mostly we see that, however, because inflate the things. So if the above Elko makes a hump or something Brown has run out, then it is over. In my old Gigabyte board that was so. This had problems with the ISDN card, the rest went. Was to establish a connection for too long, there was only one pipe, and then froze the screen and then it was reboot.

Is your system close or restart? I ask this because corrupt RAM would most likely cause a Blue Screen of Death and standard Windows restarts immediately when that happens. In my experience, sudden closures are usually due to overheating and not corrupt RAM. The symptoms you described (exits when you use it, not when idle) are also more consistent with overheating or corrupt RAM.
    To confirm whether the RAM or not, can you Memtest86 (run about 5 passes) and it will inform you if there is somewhat incorrect through your RAM. Another alternative is to modify the RAM sticks with a companionable you know works and observe if they have the similar issues or not.

As for my problem and waiting for your answer I looked at the RAM, which I think and hope is the cause of my problem. I think it is because I added a while ago of a new module that I wanted to test it (but my pc not working long after other problems I had forgotten) and it is that this module is different from the other two. So already big mistake on my part then I hope so because it would be as simple as a solution! Now I have done all the tests available Ram knew UBCD and I find no error. So I think my system without this re-test module for some time whether it replanted.