Thread: Help to Intel i7 2600K Overclock on Gigabyte Z68x-UD5

Help to Intel i7 2600K Overclock on Gigabyte Z68x-UD5

I'm having some issues with a new Intel i7 2600K and Gigabyte Z68x-UD5. When i run IntelBurn Test V2.4 it crashes and i get the blue screen. Also the graphics worked only on 1024 X 768 and the other is to be not working properly. To fix the remaining issues, I want the perfect solution that helps to solve this problem. I hope many users have knowledge about it. Then please suggest your own experience about it.

Re: Help to Intel i7 2600K Overclock on Gigabyte Z68x-UD5

Make sure you have vdroop on. Also check that you have your ram on this system. This will be work and at the end of you can able to fix this problem. This mobo is for a gamer make so i assume the only real use I'll get out of virtual right now would be for side projects. For doing this overclocking you need to perform a CPU driver update on it. This will be work and it helps to perform an overclocking on it.

There is an one technique that will be work to just perform an chipset upgrade task on this system. This will be work and at the end of it can be help to find and then fix this problem. Hence I suggest you to use an perfect solution that will be help to fix this problem. Then use the online chipset driver update task on this system. This will be work and at the end it works to improve the performance.

The Gigabyte Z68X-UD5-B3 has got something to appeal to almost every system builder. This is the best motherboard that will be providing the facility to just perform an processor overclocking task on this motherboard. The mentioned processor and the motherboard is to be an best combination and it will be help to just perform an task over this system. Then use such thing and it will be work to improve the system performance.

The other way is to be as upgrade the RAM of the system. You can perform this task on the system and in the result the RAM would be help to just perform the high speed task on this system. Then use this type of help and in the result this will be allow to just perform an overclocking on this system. For more information you can perform this RAM upgrade and it helps to solve this problem.

It would be helpful to know what your Vcore and other BIOS settings are. After performing the overclocking task on this system the processor and the motherboard is to be work on the best high configuration based platform. The bios update and the other driver installation will be work to just perform this task. Then use this and it would be work full to perform high configuration kind of task onto this system.