Thread: How to replace MSI ms-7369 motherboard

How to replace MSI ms-7369 motherboard

Right now I am looking for a way to replace my newly bought MSI ms-7369 motherboard. The thing is I have just ordered this motherboard from the MSI store. The package has arrived yesterday. When I opened the package I have found some burning wound on the motherboard. I know that it is not normal. Even it is not looking like a new motherboard. There must be some kind of mistake while packaging. So my question is can I get replacement for this?

Re: How to replace MSI ms-7369 motherboard

The replacement of a defective laptop motherboard MSI is not quite as easy as on a PC. Just as with a PC, the motherboard is broken, this can happen naturally with the notebook / laptop. The main difference is that the notebook motherboards are getting more expensive and heavier. In most cases a complete separation of the laptop to the motherboard replacement is necessary. For that alone we must be prepared in part as an hour, because of course every manufacturer has its own ideas about how to assemble and disassemble the device.

Replace the faulty motherboard of a notebook msi is a very expensive operation, the motherboard of a notebook msi used, can be very expensive or the component parts can be difficult to find. Typically, msi motherboard failures are due to:
    • Overheating
    • Shorts
    • Power surges
    • Chip Video / unsolder components
    • Unsolder connectors or bad contacts
    • Liquid Spillage

I have heard that there are some online sites which offer you service of motherboard for few bucks which are not as expensive as MSI charges. You need to send your motherboard to them. In their laboratory they repair these faults typical for msi motherboard, repairing or replacing defective electronic components, with a good guarantee of success, which avoids the use of expensive complete replacement motherboard msi. A common cause for a defective laptop motherboard is overheating by fouled coolers. This issue is increasingly becoming a major cause, because the devices increasingly becoming multi-media machines and will save the manufacturer in cooling.

The replacement of a defective MSI motherboard costs many plus spare parts. The supply situation with spare parts for a k motherboard replacement is very different. There are manufacturers that make you come just to replace motherboards and others where it is almost impossible. If you are talking about Notebook then cost to replace an MSI notebook motherboards are extremely higher than a PC. Unlike the PC, there are no standard spare parts. So you're always in repair depends on exactly the same motherboard replacement, which of course drives the price up.

Ask them to find you where it comes from! You got a serial number, you are told that if he is not in France, they are MSI, then they tell you what country it comes from (should not make us believe that they are not able to know of or she is still!) and you will address yourself to them once he said. I have sent mine to MSI directly for RMA. Although this time I promised a new tab, not just 'fix' the old woman, I also told them that I had marked the edge to see if they send me back to the original, we'll see what happens