Thread: Is Bios 1.b the latest update for the MSI P67A-G45 (B3) motherboard

Is Bios 1.b the latest update for the MSI P67A-G45 (B3) motherboard

Guys I am having an MSI motherboard MSI P67A-G45 and I have a question for it that are they having a latest bio update as Bios 1.b? is that true or there are any other version which has been released and I don’t know about it please suggest me something? And even if I can do any changes in the BIOS to make my system work nicely then too I would like it a lot so please help me out of this.

Re: Is Bios 1.b the latest update for the MSI P67A-G45 (B3) motherboard

Hello yes this is the final product I mean a final version for the bios till now and I am sure with this and I think there are some setting which you would be needing to do with this and after that you would be able to work properly with that and those settings are like after you get this installed now you can Disable the spread spectrum and the eup 2013 and then you need to initial the startup one and stick the ram blue primary in the dim slot and then the OS has to be loaded now one thing you don’t have to forget is to set the controller modes desired prior to the OS loading and then you got to load all the drivers and the utilities and which would be making sure to everything that is stable and then just add the other ram stick and once you are done with all this thing I am sure it would be running fine.

Till now what I know is this is the final version but I have heard that in next month or in 2 month there would be one more update version they would be releasing I am not sure with this because I have just read this somewhere and heard by some of my friends so un till it is officially said I won’t be saying that you can blindly trust to this but we can hope of something nice in next few month and in some days it would be cleared that this is true or not.

I want to ask that everything is fine but what you have suggested is that necessary? I mean is that necessary to close the spectrum what you have been suggesting this has been a really question and I have been thinking a lot over this please tell me is that important with this that I need to disable Spread Spectrum and EuP 2013 and what would be the reason for that I never heard this from any one that is the reason I am bit confused with this thing.

Well the spread spectrum and its involvement has been mostly included in the clock signal and all I think they are not much related over here so they don’t have any reason to be over with this and they need not to be in this part of the consideration that is the reason why I asked you to disable spread spectrum if you want you can carry on with this it won’t be creating much of the problem but they would be simply exceeding more work later on anyway you can carry on with as you are preferring to go with.

I know one more thing which would be concluded with this about the EUP 2013 been disabling and that would be like I have even asked to to disable the EUP 2013 because when they are enabled they can be causing some problem like the double boot behavior and all and this has been faced by many people and this has to be taken care of. And then the sata controller mode with the AHCI with the example with this is desired and then they should be set to some of the prior to this initial intall of the operating system and the default would be the IDE mode. Hopefully this would also help you why you don’t need to enable it.

As far as i know i think ya it is the latest one and it has been working nicely no problem at all with them, and if you have been planning to go with them then surely you should go with them and this would be helping you for sure to solve certain problems and all. And only the thing i would be saying is just check out that you are downloading them from the genuine site and they aren't having any virus or bugs in them so that you don't face any problem with this.