Thread: LGA 2011 Socket and X68 express chipset for EXTREME REALISM.

LGA 2011 Socket and X68 express chipset for EXTREME REALISM.

Hi all, I want to see game play on other level. My question is that will LGA 2011 Socket and chipset enable on the GamePlay on the other level? I am really thinking that it will really take the games to other level. I am a gamer, I love to play games and I want that it should happens really. Can someone have much knowledge about this socket? If yes then please explain me about LGA 2011 Socket, and also will this really take games to other level?

Re: LGA 2011 Socket and X68 express chipset for EXTREME REALISM.

According to me, on-chip graphics are marketed as competent. I think on-chip graphic are still not able to compete with the dedicated graphic card. But still they are sufficient for the casual gamers. In the today’s market, the processors are not having the graphics or physics bottleneck. So if you are thinking for the processor to be paradigm shift then I am sure that after this you will be disappointed with your decision. Only for the casual gamers they are sufficient.

Hey, I noticed good difference between to SB from my i7-950 switching. But still I am demanding from my hardware. I am using LGA 2011 Socket, X68 and I think that it works fast enough for me. I think with the p67 or z68, you can get only x16x16 through the onboard nf200 controller chip or else you can just stick with X68, which I am doing. Or if you are thinking for the processor to be paradigm shift then be sure because you will be disappointed with other intel chip.

If you are a gamer and you are thinking for the upgrade now, then I will suggest you to go for the update. Since you are a gamer and you are waiting to Intel X86 chipset o take your games at other level. And I think that at the end, it is up to you, because X86 was the enormous upgrade for me and finally i am glad. But in your cause, you have to make the decision for yourself. I think that x79 is a good chipset, P67 should be as well.

I think there is not really much difference between LGA 2011 Socket,X68 chip in the performance when using SLI. I had calculated that, the difference was around 3% or less. I will suggest you to keep in mind that Sandy Bridge-E is quite more costly then the Sandy Bridge platform (P67/Z68). I was also agree with others than the X58 platform, which is capable for running any application. If you are thinking to go for that Intel X86 chip then try to buy it, I am suggesting you because I am using the same chip.