Thread: Getting distorted sound while increasing volume with MSI 880GM-E43

Getting distorted sound while increasing volume with MSI 880GM-E43

Hi friends I am using assembled computer in which I have MSI 880GM-E43 motherboard. From last few days my computer ha started giving me some issues. Now whenever I play anything in my computer and after that when I increase the volume at that time it gives me distorted sound which is very annoying problem for me. I don’t know what went wrong but this problem has started suddenly and it very irritating. Is there anything wrong with my computer or something else causing this issue.

Re: Getting distorted sound while increasing volume with MSI 880GM-E43

As you have mentioned that in your computer you are getting the distorted sound issue while increasing the volume which means there might e something wrong with your speaker. Connect your speaker with any other computer and after that check whether you are getting any the same sound problem or not? If you are getting the same problem then you need to replace your speaker and if your speaker works fine then I think something wrong with your computer.

If you are using your speaker by connecting it with back panel audio port then disconnect your speaker from the back panel and then connect it on front panel and then play anything and check what happens. If you get the sound properly after that then I think your back panel might having some issue and you need to repair it continue using your speakers with front panel only. I hope this trick will help you to identify exact problem.

You have to check that in your computer connector re-tasking and jack sensing options work perfectly or not? Whenever you remove or connect any speaker or headphone at that time jack sensing does light up or not? If these things are not working properly then also this type of problem can take place. You should also check your audio by connecting the different PSU with your computer because some time bad PSU can also cause this type of issue.

It looks like drivers is causing this issue and you can fix this problem by reinstalling the audio drivers your computer. First you have to download the latest Relatek drivers by clicking here DOWNLOAD. Now after downloading this drivers you have to install it in your computer and after installing the drivers you have to check whether your problem gets solved or not? as far as I know your problem will get solve dafter downloading the latest drivers

Well I have checked my speakers with other computer and they are working properly which means there is something wrong with my computer only. I have tried to solve this issue by connecting my speaker with my front panel also but they are also behaving the same. Now after that I have also downloaded the drivers from your given download link but that doesn’t work also. Now please tell me how to fix this issue? Any help will be appreciated.

If your computer front panel also giving you the same problems then I think there might be something wrong with your computer may be some faulty hardware is causing the issue. I would suggest you that visit any computer repairing shop and then ask about your problem. I think after repairing the computer your problem will get solved and you will get proper sound from your computer.