Thread: IDU is also not working properly in Intel i5-2400 and DH67CL motherboard

IDU is also not working properly in Intel i5-2400 and DH67CL motherboard

Hey guys recently I have upgraded my computer with Intel i5 -2400 processor and DH67CL motherboard but after installing all the drivers I was not able to view my CPU fan progress . the IDU is also not working properly . I start it but its just hangs on open. The other monitoring software is also not showing the correct information about the fan speed that also don’t works I have read somewhere about the fix of this issue by just updating the BIOS but that is with some other motherboard and I don’t know if this fix going to help me or not .guys please suggest me some solution

Re: IDU is also not working properly in Intel i5-2400 and DH67CL motherboard

I can understand your problem and was in the same situation some time back. I had also updated my computer to Intel i5-2400 processor with the motherboard and after I installed all the software and driver I was not able to check my CPU fan report. I was not able to find any solution regarding this issue and us really upset about . then I had some research on this matter and I font the solution of the same . apparently the problem was my operating System . I had installed windows Xp version on my computer which is not supporting the current version of IDU .

I think you are right because I have currently updated my computer processor to Intel i5 with same DH67CL motherboard . I wanted to use window Xp on my computer because I am very fond of it but whenever I try to do so I was not able to very time I try to install window XP its shows some kind of blue screen error in my monitor I am like tried it with atleast 4 or 5 cds but couldn’t find ay result . I actually tried to install in both 32 bit and 64 bit but every time I can only achieve is failure I guess its only support windows vista and windows 7.

Guys there is nothing to worry about this problem some times its happen that we are unable to diagnose the problem as quickly as it should be . i also had the same kind of problem when I first updates my machine processor to i5 core and my mobo to DH67CL I will tell you what solution did I had . First you need to do is check BIOS in your HDD is set to AHCI or IDE mode its has to be in IDE compatibility mode and this help me solving the CPU fan issue . I had to do BIOS update before installing windows Xp it solve my windows installing issue

I guess this is the common issue that occurs when update the computer to Intel i5 processor and DH67CL motherboard I am planning to upgrade my computer lately to increase the performance I am not that computer geek like you people so I don’t want to monitor my fame speed but certainly wants to know what impact dose it have if we don’t monitor the speed of the fan because if I want to check whether the fan is working or not by opening the cabinet unit . also I want to use windows Xp as my OS so please tell me how to update BIOS .

Even I can't install XP SP3. I get blue screen error each and every time when i am going to install. I tried by 3-4 CDs. I tried with 32 bit and 64 bit, too. but still i am getting same problem... Check to see if in BIOS you're hdd is set to AHCI or IDE mode. I had to set it to IDE compatibility mode. Maybe this will help. Also, I had to do a BIOS update, I had some troubles when installing xp. all this thing will help you as it little bit reduce my problem,