Thread: Intel 486 Damaged in Hubble Space Telescope

Intel 486 Damaged in Hubble Space Telescope

NASA is cautiously optimistic that Hubble will soon be back in action. It has to be use the Intel 486 CPU for the backup purpose. Using this Intel 486 CPU, NASA will be managed to fix Hubble Space Telescope and backup the data present on this system. My question if to be why NASA use this Cpu for the backup purpose and not the other processor. The CPU of this system will be crashed and I want to solve this processor crashing problem.

Re: Intel 486 Damaged in Hubble Space Telescope

The introduction of the 486 coincided with the beginning of the debatable Intel Inside campaign. Two weeks ago, NASA spokespeople approved that the $6 billion Hubble Space Telescope had blocked broadcast data back to Earth. The reason behind this is that the Intel 486 CPU will be not working very well. Hence there must be necessary to replace this processor with the newest and the best processor. This will be help to solve the problem.

NASA's goal of "faster, cheaper, better," commercially developed telescope backup system. The Intel 80486 will be providing this demand. The 486 that the astronauts installed do not have the earlier MMX extensions, which "improved game playing" for a small as. I have no Idea why they would take Trusted Execution Technology out of a Server chip. Intel's 1989-vintage 80486 CPU is in fact fine sufficient for powering hardware ever built.

It is a better chip. The 80386 and 80486 microprocessors hold several distinct advantages over radiation-hardened microprocessors. The use of these commercial parts in spaceflight helps to backup the data using backup system. Its position outer of Earth's environment has also offer Hubble with the capability to vision astronomical objects. The 80386 and the 80486 will be help to perform this kind of task and hence this processor use for backup the data.

I commend you for the research and drawing your own conclusions about these CPU's. this is the best for you and it will be help to you for solving the problem present on this system. There are so many article mention that the 80486 cpu has the capability to work on outside of the Earth’s atmosphere. Hence this is the best processor. If something wrong happen on this processor or it would be crashed then we need to replace it with the other processor.

Outside the blurring effects of Earth's turbulent atmosphere, the processor might be not working well and hence this will be makes the problem on this system. In this case, you require to just use this and it will be help to you for solving this problem. The NASA scientist has the good knowledge about this and hence I must say that you need to just use this and it would be helpful to you for solving the CPU problem.