Thread: Where can I get motherboard manual for HP touchsmart IQ772 ?

Where can I get motherboard manual for HP touchsmart IQ772 ?

Hi, I have been using the HP touchsmart IQ772 form last month and when I was trying to update the motherboard of the machine at that time only I was getting different errors and giving beeps when you touch it and does not appear anything on the screen. So what could be the problem because as far as I know I have connected all the hardware’s perfectly with the motherboard or is there any problem with that only? Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Where can I get motherboard manual for HP touchsmart IQ772 ?

I think this is because of the incorrect connection with the motherboard only, so I would say you should try to figure out like you have made the proper connection or not, because the thing is like if you start continuing this way might affect some hardware as well in your machine. And most importantly if you don’t have any idea about the product you are using than you should hire any expertise person.

I am agree with the above user as you can hire any expert or else if you know about the connection then you can make correction according to that as well, or else just make use of the manual that you have been gotten with machine you have purchased. It seems that you don’t have that too, thus I would say you should try to contact the HP for providing another copy of the same product so that you can simply refer that.

I was also having the same problem and at that time only I have misplaced the manual as well for motherboard I have. But I have a very good solution for the same as you should try to search for the manual from the internet. and off course as mentioned by the above user you can first of all try to contact the HP support center for the same but if you don’t get anything from there, you can simply have the same manual from the internet only.

Actually all the motherboard have the same connectors apart from any minor changes, so if you got any manual for any hardware you can make use of that as well, but still just make sure about the pins that you connect. Or else the best option is to contact any hardware technician so that he will surely help you to get the solution to your problem. But do anything on your own.

See it seems OEM board thus there isn’t any need of having the manuals for the specific product you have rather than you can make use of any motherboard manual which is categorized in OEM series because almost all the connectors and the PIN description are same in this series. I am not sure from where you’ll get it but you should make a search on internet rather if your any friend has the same machine then you can borrow the manual from him as well.

I think you should contact the HP support center for the manual but I think there is some problem with your hardware itself thus according to me the best option would be to visit the service center and tell them about the whole problem so that they will help you further, because if there would be any connection problem then it may not even start, and as this seems to be started that means there is some problem with the hardware.