Thread: The Challenge of Gskill 4.5GHz Sandybridge Super Pi 32m SG is started

The Challenge of Gskill 4.5GHz Sandybridge Super Pi 32m SG is started

Hello guys I have got this board and I have been facing some problem with it and I also want some reviews about it to know how it has been working with all of you guys, I don’t like when I get any problem with my pc and this time I have been facing some problem with it so I want to know what are the problems been faced by this sandybridge user and what attempts people have ben coming up with?

Re: The Challenge of Gskill 4.5GHz Sandybridge Super Pi 32m SG is started

Hello friend right now I am working with the same one and I have got a good score with this and I haven’t saw any problem till now so I think I wont be able to suggest anything about this to you but I am happy that it has not been creating any problem and I have suggested this to all of my friends to and they have been using it and the review is awesome there is no problem with this at all they have been working nice with me and I think everyone and there may be some cases I mean one or two cases of people been facing problems so that doesn’t means the review would be bad for this board.

Well sometime I have found some problem with the RAM and it has been solved by itself many time and I think they would be working nicely with most of the guys and there are some problem sometime with some of the guys and I think it is not a fault with the products it’s a fault with some luck and the usage and may be with the compability and the other features like speed and everything works very nicely so I don’t think there is any problem with this and I am sure that this are very minor problem and they gets solved automatically.

I think you should contact the service center with this problems and ask them why you have eben facing this I am sure they would be letting you know and these posters have been right that they have a very rare problem with the board and all there may be some problem with your system but I don’t think you got to worry with this, and if your board is the old board then you can sell it off and then get a new one with a good review and I am sure this would solve all your problem.

Gskill 4.5GHz Sandybridge Super Pi 32m SG have been working superb with me no problem at all i think you need to contact to the service center for all the problems and they would be letting you know why you have been facing all such problems and all. And i think they are really very nice product and actually they should not have any such problem but with some problem if you are facing it then you have to go through with it in the service center and solve the problem.