Thread: Need help in Readouts for Open Hardware Monitor of Gigabyte - 870A-UD3 (Rev 3.1)

Need help in Readouts for Open Hardware Monitor of Gigabyte - 870A-UD3 (Rev 3.1)

Hello, I have made a PC past 4 months ago for my friend with the AMD Athlon II X2 250x processor and Gigabyte 106G motherboard. I was very much satisfy when I built it and so I decided to built a new one for myself, so I sold the older one and brought the new PC with the Gigabyte motherboard with the series of 870A-UD3 and also brought the black edition of the AMD processor which is the series of Phnom II X4 955. Everything was going fine when I connect it and it was pleasure to operate also. I wonder what the each readout of the program that I am using is for. Even I want to ask that what each of the template and voltages are for. I hope that somebody will help me to understand the readouts. It would be thankful that you people will help me.

Re: Need help in Readouts for Open Hardware Monitor of Gigabyte - 870A-UD3 (Rev 3.1)

Well I will be not clear enough to tell about the readout but I can tell you that the temperature of your motherboard is very much good. I want ask you that have you reduces the excess "voltage" given to the CPU using software which is called the ‘under volt’? I am also having the same 955 series processor and it works between the 1.024voltage and 1.408voltage with the cool and quiet feature enabled. I think yours is showing at 1.024voltage and also not having the cool and quiet feature enabled. Well I am on the way of learning the ropes of it.

Re: Need help in Readouts for Open Hardware Monitor of Gigabyte - 870A-UD3 (Rev 3.1)

I think that temperatures are the easy to tell as I observe them during the time when I am adding the new parts on to it. Even I do not observe the voltage of the board anywhere, but I observe them on the bios of the system. On the bios you can get the voltage that your board is using and you can get the range of the voltage it is using it. Beside it if you don't get when you can search for your board voltage on the Google, over there you might got the answer. I hope I have might help you on the voltage part.

Well mostly on these types of the boards the northbridge does definitely get a little hot for the comfort and the power phase which around the CPU also get little hot, if the stock cooler have changed there direction towards downwards for the third part aftermarket cooler usually blows to the sideways. Well both of the issues are very much sufficient to conflict with an extra small fan and a small piece of cleverness.

Well I can tell what is for what #1 is for the motherboard, #2 is for the CPU and #3 is for the northbridge. I am not going to guessing about the voltage of the board, because I have to find out some information about it and will post you back over here. Well I think you might not need more information on the voltage as in the above reply it have specified two different voltages. I wonder that if in the setting you can put it to the monitor whichever you want. I think this much info might be enough to help you.