Thread: How to easily manage SSD and HDD on Gigabyte GA EX58-UD5

How to easily manage SSD and HDD on Gigabyte GA EX58-UD5

I recently bought a Crucial M4 64GB SSD, with the Gigabyte GA EX58-UD5 motherboard and it also connect with the HDD. Now when yesterday, I try to locate the specification of the Disk Management then it indicates Disk 0 - SSD with OS, Disk 1 and Disk 2 - D and E partitions - 2 HDD's. Now when I locate this specification of the Disk Management then it would be indicate Disk 0 is E, and my SSD as OS partition is Disk 2. I don’t know how this possible to just change the setting within one day without making any thing on it. Is that normal? Any help will be appreciating.

Re: How to easily manage SSD and HDD on Gigabyte GA EX58-UD5

I think BIOS won't properly recognize SSD when hard drive is connected. This is the problem of the BIOS and hence at the time of booting this will be just detect the number of connected devices but it won’t check the port detection of this devices. This is to be happen and hence you need to use the BIOS reset task on your system. Yes, this will be help you to solve the problem and then it indicate correct disk drive port.

The other thing of this issue that it might be possible that the installed OS is might be missing some drivers of this system. In that case, you need to just perform the online update task on it. In Windows 7, Windows Update is now part of Action Center, which makes updating your PC even more convenient. This is the best that will be helps you to fix the problem and then in the response the system software will work very well.

I must suggest you the other way to fix this issue. In this case, I believe that the problem is being present because the CMOS setting of the BIOS will not work correct manner. Hence I suggest you to update this version of the BIOS. You can do this task using the proper way that helps to improve the functionality of these BIOS. Then in the response you can manage to fix this problem. Then use it and solve your problem.

There are several commands present on the windows based system. You need to just use this type of command and it will be help to you for fix the problem. then use this solution and it really work to solve the problem. You can find this command on the official site as well as the help command of the command prompt. Then use this command and do the necessary task on your windows system. This is to be work very well.

Solid-state disk (SSD) devices typically offer access speeds 200 or so times faster than hard disks. Sometimes it is possible that the coordination between SSD and HDD goes wrong way. Then you need to fix this issue and it really work to fix the problem related to this issue. In that case, you need to just use the proper way that help to fix this coordination issue. This is the best way that helps to fix the problem.