Thread: Gigabyte 890GPA-UD3H: Power light switches off after one second?

Gigabyte 890GPA-UD3H: Power light switches off after one second?

Guys I have got a new Gigabyte 890GPA-UD3H with a nice configuration of i3 processor and ram of 4 gb and now I have been facing the problem of my pc not turning on, it was working nicely from last 2 3 days now I don’t know what happened suddenly and when I am switching the power on the power light turns off for few seconds and then switches off please tell me now what to do?

Re: Gigabyte 890GPA-UD3H: Power light switches off after one second?

OK this is not a new problem, system not starting is a big problem with the new system and all and you know when I bought a new pc I faced the same problem for one full day and I was completely scared that this would be a big problem for me now I have to take it to the service center and all but what I did is just kept the system untouched for one full day I mean around 29 30 hrs and then when I started my system it started properly so please try this.

You can also try by reassembling every peripheral I mean you need to remove all the parts once and then fix it again properly and tightly and I think this would solve your problem there may be some loose connection and all may be this solve out your problem easily I hope for the best and would also say that such problem can be even due to the faulty motherboard and if this would be the case you need a replacement.

Yes once when my friend faced this problem after a tough time we found out that this is the problem with the motherboard and we need to change the motherboard and we went to the service center for this and asked them for change they checked it and found the problem with the manufacturing and his problem was solved I hope that you too get rid of this problem by following the same procedure best of luck.

Many time it has been found that there are certain problems like the power, connection ram not supporting faulty ram or faulty motherboard and these problems can be solved by checking them out one by one, this would let you know which of them is culprit and then you can work upon them, and you can check it out by asking your friends to share up their peripherals and replace it with yours and then solve the problem.

I think your motherboard have been a culprit for this you are right they might have give you a faulty product and which needs to be replaced or there can be some problem which would have been happen with your power setup it must have been with the high voltage and it must have blown away your motherboard in this case I don’t think you would be getting the replacement and you need to check out for your voltage and all first and then try anything else.

i think you are right the problem is wit the motherboard and it would be solved in the service center itself, but before that i would be asking you to have a checkup first change it with your friend and see if it is running in your friends computer and if it is then you would know that the problem is not with it and you can concentrate on some other parts then this can be issue with your current also it must be on high voltage check out if you are having a grounding and all properly.

I think this is the problem with your fan have you checked that is that running properly, because i think that fan is the problem because i had this problem and what happens is this when your fan is not working and you have some problem with the fan then your motherboard gets heated and then the pc shuts down and then when you try to switch your system on then you wont be able to do it and then you get this problem for several time so try to check that and make sure it is working properly.