Thread: GA-P67A-UD4 displays the message "The system has experienced boot failures because of overclocking.."

GA-P67A-UD4 displays the message "The system has experienced boot failures because of overclocking.."

I have purchased the i7 2600k based system with the GA-P67A-UD4 as motherboard. I don’t have problem till last week but after that I have an issue regarding the RAM[‘s functionality. The problem actually related with rated speed. When I am trying to run the system then I see that the RAM had defaulted to 1333MHz/9-9-9-24/1.5v so I make the change in the bios setting and after that first the RAM speed is 2133MHz. but after some restarts I get the message like: "The system has experienced boot failures because of overclocking or changes in voltage. Latest settings in BIOS may not coincide with current H/W states". There is no overclocking then also get this problem. I don’t understand what to do. Please give me some solution. Please help me.

Re: GA-P67A-UD4 displays the message "The system has experienced boot failures because of overclocking.."

After reading your description I come to know that you have a RAM related problem. I can give you some information about that. I think you are trying to overclock the system by running the RAM at rated speed. I tell you that anything beyond the 1333 is consider as overclocking until the JEDEC ratification goes. And it is commonly used service remain in overclocking. Yo can get the memory to run that at somewhere near its rating by manual setting in the BIOS . but don’t depend only on the auto speed. I think this can give you some idea to solve your problem.

Re: GA-P67A-UD4 displays the message "The system has experienced boot failures because of overclocking.."

Before solving this type of problem you should know some information related to this topic. You should know what is the difference between ‘Standard‘, ‘Turbo’ and ’Extreme’ for the Performance Enhance which is found in the Advanced Memory Settings. You have another option to solve this problem. Here I am giving you some of them. You can try to raise the RAM voltage a little higher and QPI voltage. Or you can configure the setting in the BIOS in this way you can try some different tactics to solve your problem. I hope this can give you some idea to get rid of your problem. Thank you.

I have some information for you. This can give you some advantage to solve your problem. You can try to download the new version of the @BIOS program which is important to run the initial update of your BIOS .this does not work properly. After you see that the BIOS seems to accept the QFlash for the which subsequently install the a finished update. This could happens because of new updates. I hope this can solve your problem. Thank you.