Thread: Cold Boot BSOD trouble with gigabyte X58A-UD3R (Rev 2.0)?

Cold Boot BSOD trouble with gigabyte X58A-UD3R (Rev 2.0)?

Hey guys I have been facing a problem of BSOD Cold boot with a gigabyte X58A-UD3R (Rev 2.0) and am just blank over here now I just don’t know what to do with this, so I am here to get some help regarding this, I hope some of you must have faced this problem sometime and you would be helping me now, or even if not please do suggest something? I have send this to Novatech as I had some problem before and when I have received it back from then I am having the problem so anyone with any solution?

Re: Cold Boot BSOD trouble with gigabyte X58A-UD3R (Rev 2.0)?

Ok this kind of issue has been a problem with many of them and it has been bit tough to handle this because for the BSOD error there is lots of reason and a bit tough to find them out and anyways I have got some solution which may help you out just try them out if you have till now then just upgrade it to a Corsair TX950w PSU, and I had this it does works nicely and the second thing what I can suggest it reset the HS/FAN and I hope this would help you a bit.

Did the serial number of the original thebe board before sending it back to Novatech? If so, is different from the one you have now? As for the reception should really say the serial number too, but if not then there is nothing we can do about it then. His memory timings seem to be fine for your RAM.What the QPI / VTT and Uncore established? Memetest must run as I described in reality. Hopefully this lets you know some details about the job and would take it in the future.

Well I would ask you that have you take a serial number of the previous one which you have sent back to the novatech because if you haven’t there can be the case that they would have sent back the faulty motherboard anyhow just try to get the serial number back and just cross check that is it the same one and if not then just ask them for the replacement and other than that if nothing as such then I would like to share up a step which you can follow and may that would help you out and it is just try to update the BIOS this would be a problem with you bios version or so.

So I can be wrong and this could be a new motherboard. I only wish I had been sure we would have a more solid starting point. Do you have an old receipt with that? It sounds like a couple of tables problem I had before it a loose connection / component that worked well once it had warmed up and made a better connection. It's just that if the other components are fine, Memory is running in the automatic setting or manually entered to the. It would mean that the problem was the motherboard and there is little chance of occurring twice on the trot. When you say you did it for ten Memtest loops in each module individually.

Hey guys lets try out this solution just try to look out for all the recent updates for the motherboard, graphics card drivers and just update them and make them fine and then just try to disable unused things like firewire and some of the SATA port and etc and i hope this would solve your problem because one when i had certain problem i just did the same and the problem was solved, so i think this would be helping you out for sure.

I had the same problem with a matching ram ocz Asus P5KC. The ram was fine, but the board was not happy with the voltage. Not happen to have RAM G. Skill to do? I am having the same problem, and hearing that could be a power problem, or particularly G. Ti has ben found that this problem is mostly faced due to the ram problem not because of the motherboard. Skill ram problem. The next time you turn on your PC, instead of booting into windows, run a memtest. check the RAM that the only thing I would like to suggest.