Thread: my CPU temperature is showing cold, need help

my CPU temperature is showing cold, need help

My core reading is 46 / 42 / 45 / 45c, but when I checked my CPU reading then it is -46c, it is like strange to me. To start with time I recognize this. Don't recollect seeing this here before. I did tweak my memory recurrence and XMS, but I cannot see how that could have any bearing. I need help about what to do? Can anyone suggest me step by step what to do now?

re: my CPU temperature is showing cold, need help

Hey hi, how biting is it in Canada at the moment! And then how did you figure out how to fit the screen and an office seat into the impact freezer besides? Since you’re offering to run classes to do the same to my apparatus, where do I join Grin? It does sound similar to a BIOS twitch. Was it a detest redesign? Also that wouldn't have intimation as to the CPU or slat for that matter, but the cooler is doing its work decently with those center temps. at an estimate of 18 to 24C surrounding temp !

I collect that you mean that your BIOS is demonstrating that negative CPU temperature? Since in this way, then unite the club! A few of us have reported something particularly comparable event in an assortment of P55 motherboards. I'd recommend you report it to Gigabyte Tech Support, Taiwan. Could not venture to review how to get to the needed URL for them but I don't remain skeptical about that Dark Mantis (arbitrator) will aid you there

I want to give you far reaching measures of proof to Tech Support regarding this some months back but they upheld always that they can't imitate the situation. Anyway its been plentifully clear to every living soul concerned that there's in all possibility a bug in the heart BIOS code for the P55 progression that renders negative CPU temperatures in the Health Status area of the BIOS under certain conditions. There's a workaround for it, including the turning off in the BIOS of one or more force-safeguarding settings, and again DM or others can fill you in on the portions.

According to me, it is in everyone’s' engage to let Gigabyte have prior knowledge regarding the issues. I don't think it is an extensive situation in numbers but depending on if you happen to be one of those influenced it is an irritation. It is either a flawed sensor, but with the figures reported I question that, or a BIOS code blunder. I will also suggest you to tell tech support for this problem, they will support a lot in this case. It would be able to likewise be your capacity supply. Your set up to need to tyake your time, and look at every one out.

In the event that you need tosave money look through new eggs open box section. You can discover some quite great deals. But to be honest, why don’t you actually spend the money on a great board. eVGAs 122-CK-NF68 is a positively exceptional prepares to leave all around. If you spend some time looking, you can pick one up for $229.I possesses several of them and has no protestations whatsoever. Attempt using a diff CPU in the prepare to leave 1st and see what happens. If you get the same consequences you'll know for beyond any doubt it’s the board, or