Thread: i couldn’t find surround sound working on gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD5

i couldn’t find surround sound working on gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD5

I have gigabyte GA-990fxa-UD5 mother board and it is working fine. But after some days I noticed one problem with my motherboard am having Logitech z906 5.1 home theater speaker. When I plugged 3.5 mm jack into the sound port then I observed that I only able to get stereo sound. I can’t heard any sound from other three speaker (rear,sub,surround). I don’t know what happened to my pc if you have any information about this then reply me.

Re: i couldn’t find surround sound working on gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD5

I think you should first check the connection of jack .then open realtek sound manager and test the speaker if you are getting sound from only 2 speakers then change the setting from 2.0 to 5.0.now a days realtek provide you 7.0 speakers setting. Then test the speaker I think your problem automatically solved because realtek now provide auto detection techniques.

i think you should check the realteck sound manager and change the setting as you want according to your speaker. If then also you are not getting any any sound from other speakers then it might be the driver problem of your sound card. So remove the driver from system and reboot your system and then again reinstall that driver. It will take hardly 15 minutes.

Hello ,some times it will depend upon compatibility with your operating system.so first download the driver from official site which are compatible to your operating system.if your problem still not solved then go to the nearest service center of the gigabyte. Tell them about your problem.if your mother board under the warranty cover then they will solve your problem free of cost.