Thread: There is no display on Gigabyte GA-Z68MA-D2H-B3

There is no display on Gigabyte GA-Z68MA-D2H-B3

I had purchased a GA-Z68MA-D2H-B3 motherboard which contains Intel i5 2500k processor with EVGA GTX 570 graphic card, Corsair Vengeance 8GB of Ram. I have re arranged the GPU and the motherboard. All fans are working fine. My Monitor displays at DVI-D Power saving mode. There is no display on the screen, except there is one beep sound on the motherboard speaker. I don’t know what the problem is. Please suggest me the problem and a solution. Any suggestion would be highly appreciated.

Re: There is no display on Gigabyte GA-Z68MA-D2H-B3

Firstly make sure that you are getting power properly and everywhere. May be that your monitor isn’t getting power properly. As you said that fans are working fine and somehow motherboard is also responding then I assume that there is some problem with the monitor.
    Check the cable connection of the monitor. Make sure it is properly connected. Restart your PC and then on the monitor button. Hope this works.

I think it is the power supply that you are using is not working properly, so you need to check whether it is functioning well or not if not then you need to change it. And sometimes it happens that the power supply seems working but with no support with the motherboard doesn’t make it run and the problem happens, so according to me you need to check whether it is working or not, and if not go and get the new one.

Well I have been through such a problem. Make sure that ATX Connector and ATX 12V connectors are plugged up into the motherboard properly. This ATX connector would be either 20-pin or 24-pin rely on your main board and the ATX 12V is a 4-pin connector. The ATX 12V connector will offer supplementary power necessarily requisite by a niche CPU for proper function. I hope this helps.

I also most probably think that this issue may be because there is some problem in the power supply that you are using. It may be faulty or not connected properly and so you are getting the problem. So I would ask you to check for all the connections again especially the PSU and RAM and make sure that they are tight. This is the most basic thing that is important. Let me know if this resolves the issue. If not then we will tell you other possible solution for this.

I think you should try reinstalling the operating system. If it is related something to software then it will get solved. What operating system are you having currently? Mention that too in the post, may be someone could give more valuable suggestions to you. Well if you are not getting display from DVI port or HDMI port then you should try to see whether you are able to get the display from VGA port. By default all the motherboard have VGA port so that if any such display problem is there then they could plug the cable to VGA port of the board.

If you are still getting the same problem with your motherboard I would recommend you that you should try to contact the respective company’s support center and as you have mentioned it is the GB’s motherboard, they have very good supportive staff to handle any such query, and If it doesn’t help any more, you can simply visit any hardware shop. They will possibly change it free of cost, if you have not exceeded the warranty period.