Thread: BSOD on using TW3X4G1333C9A ram

BSOD on using TW3X4G1333C9A ram

Why running in MHz? And I'm getting a blue screen when the PC has been closed for a time, with 4 GB, I had no problem with 8 GB, there were problems, but I cannot see the error actually exists, any ideas? Should increase the voltage to 1.6, is it safe? 4 sticks to burn are quite expensive. My setting is as follows
    • Memory Type DDR3
    • Size 8192 MBytes
    • Channels # Dual
    • DRAM Frequency 666.2 MHz
    • CAS# Latency (CL) 9 clocks
    • RAS# to CAS# Delay (tRCD) 9 clocks
    • RAS# Precharge (tRP) 9 clocks
    • Cycle Time (tRAS) 24 clocks
    • Command Rate (CR) 2T

Re: BSOD on using TW3X4G1333C9A ram

You will need to RMA their modules and hope they have discovered the problem, or you could try to apply a different model of memory with the same specifications in place (good luck with that if). Download and run Memtest (from a bootable CD) after leaving the PC off at night, I gamble you have a lot of errors in the modules in the cold start. A number of people claim in the direction of manually change the voltage to 1.6 fixes the problem, but that's not the case for everybody and truthfully who wants to have the chance to return random BSODs and dishonest your installation of Windows weeks or months from now. Corsair has to confess that there is a difficulty and obtain care of your customers as an option of ignoring messages and emails and make consider nothing is incorrect. Anyhow, with Memory .analysis on cold start, create a note of the errors, and commence a RMA with the hold up of Corsair. The difficulty is not leaving to get enhanced, it is essential that the work RAM.

Is mixing memory. The two teams have not been tested, nor are they meant to work together. Also, since you're using different versions which means you are mixing ICs, with no intention of doing so. Test each pair for him. Pretty sure that each memory kit will work fine on their own, therefore, means good memory. You may be able to adjust the system a bit to get to play well with others. It has been done before, but certainly not guaranteed.

I'm a big fan of Corsair, its reputation is the reason I bought these modules and so far have been very pleased with the dozens of modules that I bought them for home and work both. That's why I'm most disappointed by this than you normally would on the one hand DOA. If you give the impression of being personally, mutually in these forums and in reviews of the modules TW3X4G1333C9A at places like Amazon and NewEgg website. Distinguish that there is a elevated occurrence of this difficulty and the BSOD Memtest failed these tests. All I'm asking for is a number of kind of authorized recognition of the difficulty, and a promise by someone to repair the Corsair memory that actually works on my system, I not only useless RMA another team that will have the same trouble first.

I have an RMA in progress now, so I will not post anything more about it until the team arrives and I have a new chance to prove it. I must admit I'm angry about this that usually would be because this is a new home that I wanted to build for a while now, and delayed three weeks due to track the problem of RAM, then the processing RMA with Corsair (my own) is a great disappointment.

The problem is that you get to a support forum to say that all is well. 99% of the posts here are about the solution. You will find several entries in each product Corsair here.In if we are not at that point, however, as the first-works well for himself. We do not know if the kit works well for second-yourself or if you have a bad stick (or a bad slot that has not been used so far). Even if a good team, we are still below the kits not being tested / guaranteed with others. Also just respond to your issue with some information.

I had constancy troubles. On the other hand, with the help of support Corsair modules reported judgment that Memory Test with no errors, I was advice to go back to the days of DRAM as below. It works! My BIOS will not notice these values, so be sure to check and take for granted they are accurate by default.
    • 9-9-9-24 (1333) 1.54V
    • DRAM read to pre time (TRTP) : 5
    • DRAM row cycle time (TRC): 34
    • DRAM Write (TWR) : 10
    • DRAM RAS# to RAS# Delay (TRRD) : 5
    • DRAM read to write delay (TRTTD) : 7
    • DRAM write to read delay (dd dual mem) : 2
    • DRAM write to read delay (sd single mem) : 5
    • DRAM write to write timing (TWRWR) : 4
    • DRAM read to read timing (TRDRD) : 3
    • DRAM REF cycle time (TRFC) : 110
    • DRAM refresh rate (TREF) : 7.8