Thread: Sli and Xfire card on MSI P55A Fuzion

Sli and Xfire card on MSI P55A Fuzion

I’m having a few problems with this MSI P55A Fuzion motherboard. I need to insert the 2 cards on this motherboard and they are the Sli and Xfire card. I read some article but can’t able to find good process to do this task on the system. If I try to add both cards on the motherboard then it needs to number if times install drivers for cards. It should work in this system, but it doesn't appear to build a difference. Any help would be appreciated for solving this problem.

Re: Sli and Xfire card on MSI P55A Fuzion

I though all LGA 1156 Mobo supported 8x lanes only and hence this will be make problem on this connection. This motherboards has been functioning on, the socket LGA1156 P55A Fuzion and socket AM3 870A Fuzion. You need to check that this both socket are properly work or not. This will be help to you for solving such kind of trouble onto the system and in the result you can able to fix the actual problem.

It is a very interesting idea. I am so hoping it works out. This is the socket checking task that will be help to detect and then fix the problem of the system. Also you need to try to reinstall the driver on this system. This will be work in some time and it help to solve the problem. Hence you need to just do this task and it will be help to solve this problem. Then use this choking and updating task and solve the problem.

i looked this motherboard when I faced such kind of problem. Then I found it into a real problem. i wanted the possibility to just SLI/ xfire card is being insert into this motherboard at x8/x8. Hence I decided to use the usb3 & sata3 on this p55. After a lot study i just build its easier and cheaper just going on the AMD route. This is to be happen because it doesn’t fancy paying over $50 for a p55 motherboard. This will be help to solve the problem.

This motherboard is being contained the network port busted which is completely died at this situation and hence this will be make the problem on this system. You need to replace this motherboard with the new one and it will be help to you for solving such kind of problem onto the system. This is necessary and it will be work to solve such problem on the permanently. Then use this solution if you faced the similar problem.

Have you had any chance to setting up the setting of this SLI card on the motherboard. This will be work with the new mobo and it will be not make any problem on this motherboard if the problem is being the motherboard. Hence you need to just replace this motherboard with the new one and in the result, you can able to connect this card with the new mobo. This is the best and it will be help to avoid such kind of problem.