Thread: Intel Integrated Graphics not supported in Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3P-B3

Intel Integrated Graphics not supported in Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3P-B3

I just created my all new PC which is using Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3P-B3 Motherboard and Intel Core i7 2600K processor. I got this configuration for my system only to have a better performing system in terms or all the things, whether it came up to watching movies, playing games or anything else. But, after purchasing the system one of my frien told me that Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3P-B3 Motherboard has got Z68 chipset which is not supporting Intel integrated graphics at all. Is this true?

Re: Intel Integrated Graphics not supported in Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3P-B3

As you have already purchased the system, there is no meaning crying for the made decision. You must have taught of the same before purchasing the system. But still nothing is sure as I don’t know the exact specification of the Motherboard which you had purchased for yourself. So, first of all I would recommend you to search for the exact features and the specification of the Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3P-B3 Motherboard and find out by yourself whether it will be providing you with the necessary support for Intel integrated graphics.

You should read the manual of the Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3P-B3 Motherboard inorder to know the exact information regarding the details you are searching for. Usually the manual and the user guide is provided along with the motherboard itself. Just see the box of your Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3P-B3 Motherboard and you will be finding all the necessary help by which you can easily solve your entire query regarding your motherboard. It will be mentioned in the features or the specifications of the Motherboard, whether it has a support for HD Graphics or not.

You can also gather information from any nearby store who sell the Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3P-B3 Motherboard or any other Gigabyte products. The vendors will be having more information regarding all the features and specification about each and every product you are looking for. So, visit any computer store and ask the people available there to help you in solving your doubt regarding your Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3P-B3 Motherboard, which you have installed in your computer system.

When I have to get information about any Gigabyte Motherboard, I prefer visiting the official website of Gigabyte and search about the product at this official website of Gigabyte instead of looking for the information here and there. As this is an official website, it is for sure that the Gigabyte officials won’t be displaying any fake information about their particular product. So visit the official website of gigabyte and search for the Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3P-B3 Motherboard here and get all the details about the product.

Thank you, everyone for their respective response and support. I really appreciate them. If I had known that the Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3P-B3 Motherboard which I purchased did not support the Intel Integrated Graphics in it, I would have opted for some other Motherboard of gigabyte’s which actually supported the following feature. Its an added service for better viewing of videos and playing games. Still, I hope I find some workaround for the same. Anyways once again thank you for clearing my doubt.