Thread: Touch BIOS error with Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD7-B3 motherboard

Touch BIOS error with Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD7-B3 motherboard

I installed this board to replace my B3 UD4 this morning. I downloaded the latest BIOS and installed the F6 bios Touch. I fear that when I try to run this I am getting an error such as .NET Unhandled exception. Is this error occurring because of problems with drivers or the reason is something else, because I have no idea what exactly is happening. Well, I'm running Windows 7 64-bit SP1. So is there anyone who can help me.

Re: Touch BIOS error with Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD7-B3 motherboard

You must admit you are not familiar with this new program and therefore I cannot give any advice based on experience. However I believe all the things that always apply. Have you cleared the CMOS and then load optimized default BIOS correctly? Just do this once. Are all the latest drivers, etc. installed chipset? Do you have the latest BIOS update installed? You can also test the format and try to clear the CMOS.

I get the same error. The BIOS splash of working age, but I upgraded to the new version and now there are no buttons and an error. I am using the bios f6. I am convinced that the new versions of bios touch. It would be nice to get the old version, but I am not able to find a download wherever you like. They have a gigabyte of download files for the drivers and utilities gigabyte? I did the live update in the BIOS to contact a few weeks before you can download the new version and the live update that was available to date. However, it did not work, so I went to the site and download the previous version and it worked again. I thought that when the new download was reported to be steady state, but it is not.

Well, I think not seem to have the latest version of age in the local website, so I can only suggest that you contact for help GGTS. Just insert your email address and click on the language of your choice. For this you can log on to ggts.gigabyte.com. Please GGTS wait several days for a response. Please let us know how it goes and if you return to the original version to solve their problems.

I just reflashed back to f6 because f7g has stability problems for me. I drive 4 times and blocked my internet adapter stopped working 3 times all in a couple of hour’s time. Neither has happened in the f6. Of course, now it does not work changes again. I guess they need to work in the BIOS. I'll let them know the problem of network adapter and stability problems in beta gives me.

I had the same problems with bios touch. Add to this that has a keyboard that lights G510 until I get into windows and I have a horrible time with this motherboard and BIOS. I have tried many different things to get to work and nothing occurs. I also put in an email a few diverse places on the Gigabyte and have established no reply. I by no means had such problems with Abit or Asus board, and didn’t had to have the support of anything, so I cannot tell if this is normal for a producer of the motherboard does not react, but I mean almost $ 0400 I expected I would get somewhat improved than this.

My UD5 motherboard established a BIOS update on this June at F7. I flashed my BIOS now, and now can open and use the touch application Bios, make the essential modifications, etc. One of the problems, however, when I use the "save to CMOS" to save the alterations, I get the similar error as in this post. "Unhandled Exception" error, with the subsequent information. You see the same issue has now moved to a more down the line. For the next time you try F7g wherever you like.