Thread: Is nVidia GTS 450 compatible with ASUS P8P67 Pro motherboard

Is nVidia GTS 450 compatible with ASUS P8P67 Pro motherboard

Yesterday I procure the ASUS MB P8P67 PRO. After assembling the PC, including GTS 450 GPU, RAM 8 GB and a processor of 2600K, I wanted to start, but not to send messages. I connected the GPU in a PCIe slot. The VGA red light was on. I wonder if there is a VGA BIOS update to fix this trouble whereas I just bought the GTS 450, and has worked in the old system, so I don’t have any idea about this occurrence with this board. Can you give me any advice?

Re: Is nVidia GTS 450 compatible with ASUS P8P67 Pro motherboard

I assume you ought to make an effort to unravel this issue by doing the BIOS update. As you discern if your BIOS version is not updated, then the team will not be proficient to be aware of this GPU card, and I think this is why you are getting this issue. First update the BIOS version and after getting the new computer's graphics card and then see if you are getting the alike trouble or not? I believe after this computer is familiar with the graphics card.

Where you installed the novel graphics slot on the mobo PCI-e card, then start your system to measure, due to the expansion slots does not work. Make persuaded the slots on the graphics card subsequent to adequate Plug-in also try cleaning with a cleaning brush used to clean apparatus. After this graphics card works fine in the PCI slot and power. Now the system starts as it must be for use.

The other reason for this problem may damage the graphics card. If your graphics card is damaged, it will create problems in the problem from the system, since it is the system's physical memory. This memory will be derelict in the boot process. So the system does not boot. Check the graphics card with another computer system.

Go for updation of the bios. If so, then the update that started to receive this, and then I guess you'll have to return to the previous adaptation of the BIOS. I've seen in various forums regarding this kind of tribulations after updating the BIOS. Malfunction to revise the BIOS, but then get the latest appropriate version for your motherboard. You must aim the Windows repair disk. You need to run this disc once. Depending on the OS you are using. Do undertake for the mentioned one.

If the problem persists, then you may need to clear the CMOS by removing the battery plate and change the jumper course. If you have any warranty for motherboard then RMA it to reach the new part of the motherboard as an alternative of working on current troubles. Get the plate model that is analogous or companionable and see if the predicament persists or not.