Thread: How to get Intel smart response using Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD7-B3 motherboard

How to get Intel smart response using Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD7-B3 motherboard

I presently acquire a latest GA-Z68X-UD7-B3, and I have a new M4 CT064M4SSD2CCA Crucial 2.5 "64 GB SATA Drive III MLC solid state, so I could draw on the Intel SSD caching reaction function smart. My subject is, I also I enclose two 150GB WD Raptors and I have to discern to install the SSD first time with my operating system on it with my game or what order I can install all three of HHD Intel's response to work intelligently?

Re: How to get Intel smart response using Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD7-B3 motherboard

This instruction is with some advanced features in it. We have the technology SRT intelligent response, which is Intel. This helps speed disk optimization, the SSD is used as a unit. I looked online to perceive how to get a sharp reaction to work with the motherboard and how you necessitate revising your BIOS by means of a fresh firmware on it and with the aim of I considering that can be used directly in the Intel smart technology.

I would have to be of the same mind with the BIOS update and say that solitary the creation of appropriate SSD will lead to the desired speed. These drives are among the fastest on the souk subsequent to the type of platter greased lightning! Then make an effort to test the performance of hard disk and SSD for themselves and then with caching enabled larger SSD and maximum modes.

So you are getting a number of queries related to technology and intelligent response there is certainly a little to prove. In my estimation you have to install the OS on the hard disk and can be configured in the games you yearn for. Then install the SSD in it. At this instant it will be to a large extent more rapid with the OS directly to SATA SSD 3 modes. With it you have to go to BIOS and enable RAID mode to get faster ISRT.

Here correct me if I'm mistaken, if I be able to install the OS on the 64G SSD, I will not be able to bring into play the SRT? ¿I can use the 64G SSD for the unit and the other as a second drive or just storage? Or I can counsel you on how my trip was between 3 and get faster. Is that the best ports to run RAID 0 as your boot drive and ports Intel SATA3_0 SATA3_1? It is moreover obligatory to set the AHCI mode in BIOS or something.

You can if you make the second partition small (5-10 GB) in the SSD just for that. I say what I do with my hard drives TB G2 X-25M and 2x1.5. I'm going with SSD SATA3_0 in AHCI mode, single operating system partition and hard disk drives and SATA2_2 SATA2_3 as storage units. If you can live with 150 GB of storage space you can do with the Raptors RAID 1 for added data security. For paramount performance, install SSD SATA3 port, set of two birds of prey in the SATA2 ports with the operating system installed on the SSD.