Thread: Unable to boot Asus P8Z68-V PRO Motherboard.

Unable to boot Asus P8Z68-V PRO Motherboard.

I recently build my new system and it has already started showing up troubles. I am unable to boot my Windows 7 running computer system repeatedly. Almost everytime I can clearly see my system getting stuck in the Starting Windows display screen. Can anyone tell me why I am facing this particular issue with my all new Asus P8Z68-V PRO Motherboard. What might be causing the issue and what possible solution do I need to follow inorder to get the issue resolved as soon as possible.

Re: Unable to boot Asus P8Z68-V PRO Motherboard.

As you have mentioned that you have recently build your new system and have purchased the new Asus P8Z68-V PRO Motherboard for your Windows 7 running system, then I feel that it might be some issue with the connections which you used and did inorder to establish connection between the new motherboard and other hardware peripherals. So, I would recommend you to make sure that you have inserted all the necessary hardware to the motherboard at their right place.

According to me the issue is arising due to the missing BIOS setup installed in your Motherboard. SO in this case, I would suggest you to first of all make sure that you have installed the necessary BIOS update for your Motherboard. Keeping the BIOS updated will make sure that you are not receiving any issue in the normal functioning of the Motherboard as well as the computer system? You can update the Bios directly from the BIOS GUI which is provided.

You should not forget to install an updated version of necessary drivers for all the hardware peripherals which are connect you’re your Asus P8Z68-V PRO Motherboard. If you have missed any one of the drivers for your hardware then they will be creating compatibility issues with your device, thus degrading the entire performance of your system. So, I would recommend you to make sure that you have installed all the required drivers in your computer system.

If you ask me, I would recommend that you should visit the official website of your Motherboard and download the latest update for BIOS from here. And if you are looking for updates for the different drivers installed in your computer system, then I would recommend you to download and install the updates for that particular mobile from the official website of that particular device. You can even use the original drivers CD which you received along with your system to install the drivers for your system. You can even install the updates by starting the GUI of that particular application.

According to me there is an issue with the hardware of your computer system. The issue can be either with the Asus P8Z68-V PRO Motherboard which you have installed in your computer system or else the problem might also be occurring because of some other hardware issues as well. So, I think you should call someone with good technical knowledge and ask him to resolve the issue which you are going through. The professionals will be able to explain you everything in a right way.

You should take the motherboard or else your entire system to the nearest Asus store or any authorized dealer of Asus products. Show the staff available at the Asus store your Asus P8Z68-V PRO Motherboard and ask them to check for any error issues with the device. I think your Motherboard is malfunctioning and it seriously need to be either repaired or most probably you will have to purchase a new working motherboard for your computer system.