Thread: No SLI bridge in Asus P8P67-M pro Motherboard

No SLI bridge in Asus P8P67-M pro Motherboard

I recently purchased Asus P8P67-M pro Motherboard after reading good reviews from them. I saw that this Motherboard has support for SLI but unfortunately I am unable to find the bridge provided with my package of Asus P8P67-M pro Motherboard. So, I wanted to know whether it supports SLI bridge in Asus P8P67-M pro Motherboard or not. Please help me in understanding the same. If anyone is having any information regarding the same then please help me in gathering the necessary information.

Re: No SLI bridge in Asus P8P67-M pro Motherboard

I don’t possess an exact knowledge about the Asus P8P67 – M pro motherboard but I know where you can find the necessary information about the motherboard which you have purchased in recent times. As you have recently purchased this particular motherboard, it might have come with a manual of the Motherboard which must be having the specification of the Motherboard. Read on the specification from the manuals and find out whether the motherboard has got SLI support or not.

Thank you for replying so quickly to my post. I am very pleased with your gratitude and for your suggestion which you provided inorder to get my issue resolved but unfortunately, I was unable to find the manuals along with the Asus P8P67-M pro Motherboard which I recently purchased. Actually I have misplaced the following manual, thus finding it difficult to get a proper information regarding the same. If anyone is possessing any knowledge on this topic then please feel free to reply.

If you are finding it difficult to find the manual which came along with the Asus P8P67-M pro Motherboard then I would recommend you to search for the same thing on Internet. On internet you will be getting all the necessary information and help regarding the Motherboard which you are looking for. So, I would suggest you to search for the same on Internet and download any file regarding the same which is providing you with all the necessary information.

According to me you should visit the official website of Asus and search for the manuals and user guide for the Asus P8P67-M pro Motherboard which you have got. On the official website you will be finding all the necessary information regarding any product of Asus which is released in that particular regional area. You will find a PDF file of the manual and the user guide of the Motherboard which you are looking for. You can download the same in your system and read it as any PDF file. You can even take print outs of any particular page in the manual.

If you ask me, you should visit the store from where you purchased your Motherboard or your system. If the store is an authorized store then I am sure you will be getting all the information regarding your Asus P8P67-M pro Motherboard at any Asus Store. You can even get necessary information over this particular motherboard from the officials and optimize the performance of your device and get maximum and best possible output from your system.

There is no SLI bridge included in the Asus P8P67-M pro Motherboard kit.You can purchase one from any ASUS store. Or you can even purchase the same online from any online shopping website. What you need to do before purchasing the SLI Bridge is to measure the size and distance between the two PCIe slots in your Motherboard. Once you have measured the same, you can purchase the following size SLI for your device.