Thread: random disconnection of USB devices in gigabyte p67a-ud3-b3

random disconnection of USB devices in gigabyte p67a-ud3-b3

Hi guys I am using assembled computer in which I am using gigabyte p67a-ud3-b3 motherboard, 8 GB RAM and Core i5-2500K processor. My computer was working absolutely fine and all the things were going good. Now suddenly one problem started in my computer. Now whenever I use any USB device with my computer at that time it connects properly but after that my USB device gets disconnects automatically. Please help me to fix this issue.

Re: random disconnection of USB devices in gigabyte p67a-ud3-b3

According to me you should first check that you are facing the USB disconnection problem with any specific device or you are getting this issue with all USB devices. If you are having thisb issue with any specific devices then try to use that device with any other computer and after that check whether you are getting the same problem or not. If you get the same problem then I think there might be something wrong with your USB device otherwise there should be something wrong with your USB port.

Did you try to connect your USB device with other USB ports? If you have not tried this yet think you should first connect your USB device with other USB port and after that check whether same problem is coming or not. If you didn’t get the same problem with other USB ports then I think there might be something wrong with your USB port which you are trying to use and if you get the same issue with other USB port also then I think you need to reinstall the USB driver and after that your problem will get solved.

I was having the similar problem with my USB port also and after that I have tried all possible things in my computer and after that also I didn’t get any help. Now after that I have disabled USB3 and ESATA from my BIOS setting and after doing that problem get solved in my computer. I think you should also try this solution to fix this issue. I hope after trying this solution you will be able to use your USB device properly.

Well I have checked my USB devices with other USB port and after trying that also I get the same problem. Now after trying this trick I have tried to solve this issue by reinstalling the USB driver in my computer but after doing that also I didn’t get any result. I have also tried to solve this by disabling USB3 and ESATA from BIOS but problem remains as it is. If anyone have anymore solution then please help me out.

You can try this trick to fix this issue. First you have to open device manager in your computer and after that you have to disable the option called USB active suspend in power and you have to also uncheck the Allow computer to suspend USB ports option. Now after doing that you have to restart the computer and then connect any USB device with your computer and then check whether same problem is coming or not.

After disabling the called USB active suspend in power from your device manger if you are still having the same issue then I think there might be something wrong with your motherboard and I would like to tell you that connect the gigabyte support and after that tell them about your issue. now after that you will get proper solution. I hope you will get some help from this information. If you want to know anything more then let me know.