Thread: Gigabyte GTX570 Ultra Durable damages the screen while playing game?

Gigabyte GTX570 Ultra Durable damages the screen while playing game?

Hello I have been using the Gigabyte GTX570 Ultra Durable motherboard in my System and it was working fine normally but when I installed Halo 3 game and I started playing it the screen got blank completely black and stuck for some time and then I have to restart my pc and it shows the error message that the video card driver has been crush can anyone tell me whats the issue about?

Re: Gigabyte GTX570 Ultra Durable damages the screen while playing game?

Well this is not strange may be your computer isn’t supporting that game I mean you are not having proper amount of the hardware which that game must be requiring that must be the reason why the game must be stopping the response and the computer must be getting stuck, the ram usage must be been full and it must be asking you to wait for long until it gets all the processes stopped and get the memory free to response this is the normal case why it happens so I think you need to check out for which hardware you are lagging behind.

Hey I think there has been some of the factory overclocked cards due to the lack of overclock so it can be a problem worth trying. The is that when something is overclocked components to behave differently and therefore, while In general, you can work will not be Fione individual cards not working properly, but would be nice to speed values. I think it would be the best idea. You will need to contact your vendor for information on how to proceed I think I must have helped you somewhat.

Hi I have a different feeling because I have faced such problem and I have saw many people facing the same problem and I have found out that this problem occurs because of driver getting crushed I think you are facing this problem because the DirectX 11 games crashes and then flash the bios and see if it helps It has solved my problem and I think this would help you out definitely so just try it once and I hope so this would take you out of the problem .

So I think you need to RMA the card as you can find out what firmware is installed on the GPU, but if nothing changes, then it really is a moot point. The only other option is to see what they say GGTS. Sound like a driver or firmware problem then. Obviously, no heat-related or have problems when running Furmark let’s hope for the best and may it help you out.

I have a strong feeling that this must not be a motherboard problem this would be a graphic card problem and I think you need to check out the graphic card if it has been fitted properly and if nothing works I would ask you to re assemble the pc and see if you get any help I think this would solve your problem it isn’t a big problem it would be solved don’t worry just stick to the basic and I think your problem would be solved.

This would a problem with the graphic card and that would be the only problem which would create all this problem and i have faced this problem and this was solved when i changed my graphic card so i think if you would change the graphic card and this would solve your problem too and i have a strong believe that there is no problem with your motherboard and all its just your graphic card.