Thread: Bottlenecks in Intel core i5-2500k pre build specs

Bottlenecks in Intel core i5-2500k pre build specs

I’m getting closer to being ready to purchase the Intel core i5-2500k. I read the specification and they are prebuilt manner. The configuration of this system is to be Intel core i5-2500k processor, with GA Z68MA-D2H-B3 Motherboard, WD Black 6GB/s SATA Hard Drive, and 2x2GB DDR3 1600 RAM. Initially this system contain 32bit Windows 7 Operating System. I am looking a computer system for Gaming point of view. I think there is some bottlenecks present in this system. Should anyone clear this point? Thanks in advance.

Re: Bottlenecks in Intel core i5-2500k pre build specs

From all my research I found that the specification of this processor is good. I think the only bottleneck of this system is to be the windows 7 32 bit operating system. Hence I suggest to you that install the 64 bit windows 7 operating system. Then upgrade the RAM and add a graphics card will be help to improve the performance of the system. The windows 7 64 bit OS is to be the best way to handle this kind of high configuration system.

You probably won’t need it. The reason behind that you have just buy this system and within few days if you try to change the system configuration then it will be not so good for the system. It will be harms the system. Then I suggest you to don’t do this type of high configuration based task on the system. This will be not necessary. If you try to do this then this will be make the problem on the system and it will be make problem on system.

The Intel core i5-2500k CPUs are designed to work with Intel's 6 Series chipset socket 1155 motherboards. This all the 6 series chips support all new features such as dual-channel memory support, Unlocked CPU, GPU and Memory multipliers and the XMP support. If you have looked hard enough then you realize that the bottleneck of the system is being only the operating system. Hence I think you need to try this system using the different suitable OS.

As per my thinking the processor has been contain the extra suitable quality. This is the best for the system. Then I suggest you to just check the performance of the system for the first few days and then try to change its configuration. This is the best things to do this task. The other point here is that the system has to be providing the extra facility. Then use this facility carefully. This will be help to improve the speed as well as performance of the system.

If you have not do any kind of problem inside this system then I think you need to don’t do anything on the system. The might be one weakens present in the system and this are the graphics card are not been predefined. Then I suggest to you that use the compatible graphics card and then add this onto the system. This will be help to solve the gaming problem. Otherwise the 3D games graphics can’t easily load onto the system.

This processor has to be initially containing the higher resolution and hence the system has to be need the special kind of graphics driver. Then I suggest you to use the official site link and then add the graphics driver on the system. This will be helping to you for play the graphical games on the system. Then use this advice present on the graphics of the system. The official site describes the way to improve performance. This is the best way to improve the performance of the system.