Thread: signal not found message screen is shown again and again

signal not found message screen is shown again and again

Hello friend I am having a problem and so please help me out. My computer is getting freeze up. When I start up the computer everything works fine. It freezes up randomly and making me mad. When I open up the apps in the facebook or play some game etc the monitor will close and open and present me with the message saying that the signal is not present. And then the computer gets locked and I have to restart it.

Re: signal not found message screen is shown again and again

I also had the same problem as you are having. Please give the specification of your present system. I am telling this because I also had the same problem as you are having right now. The problem was that my most of the parts in the computer had gone old so it did not have the capacity to work. So please let me know that what is the equipment and how old are they. Also check the power supply is proper.

There can be many reasons because of which the problem may occur. But Before getting the new stuff you can do certain things. First of all disconnect all the connections and de assembles all the parts from the computer. Clean up all the dust, I am telling this because if more dust is there then more power will be used up and more strain. And if does not work then change your RAM and try it. Be careful while de assembling

Sorry for not giving the system specifications in the question itself. The Mother board of mine is of Asus i.e p4v800-dx which is the 3 years old. I have new hard drive of 160 GB, the video card is : inno3d 7300gt ddr2 (3yr old card). The RAM is of Kingston i.e 512 MB. I don’t think that it is the problem of the old things but still I cannot find the way why it is not working properly. Can anyone suggest some other thing.

I think that you are having too many things installed in your computer and you are not having the enough memory to handle it. So I will suggest you that you should remove all the unwanted things and clear all the unwanted processes that are running in your computer this might help you out. And if you have got enough money to spend it out then go for new processor and greater power RAM.