Thread: Which is better? Pentium 4 3.06 GHz 1MB cache or Dual Core 3.0 GHz 2MB

Which is better? Pentium 4 3.06 GHz 1MB cache or Dual Core 3.0 GHz 2MB

I am little bit confused between the two processor. They are Pentium 4 3.06 GHz 1MB cache or Dual Core 3.0 GHz 2MB. I would like to know which is better when comparing both the processor. Can anyone help me to find out the best processor among the both?

Re: Which is better? Pentium 4 3.06 GHz 1MB cache or Dual Core 3.0 GHz 2MB

I am having Intel Pentium in my system which was not working from few days so I took it to the shop for getting it repaired. And he told me that the CPU that I am having is not working or you can see that it is dead. So I asked the shopkeeper for the suggestions that would be more compatible with my D945GCCR, so he suggested me to get the Pentium 4 CPU which is of 3.06 GHz and is having more GHz than Pentium Dual core.

I don’t think that there is much of difference between both the processor. So if you are confused with which processor to buy then I think you can get the Intel Pentium Dual core processor which is the latest than the Intel Pentium processor. So if you need the better cache then you can go with the Pentium Dual core processor and if you are looking for the processor speed then you can go with the Intel Pentium 4 processor.

For your information both the processor you have mentioned is compatible with your motherboard and also the Pentium Celeron processor compatible with it. You can also see the Intel Core 2 Duo Desktop Processor which is also compatible with your motherboard and is similar to the Pentium Dual core processor. So I think you can get a look at this processor also. But I don’t think that both the processor that you have mentioned has a much difference in it.