Thread: Can scythe mugen 2 will fit to the sonata III with Asus M3A78 Pro

Can scythe mugen 2 will fit to the sonata III with Asus M3A78 Pro

I necessitate quick answer with the intention of does Scythe Mugen 2 fit to Sonata III through M3A78 Pro. I be familiar with this thread is a bit old and sorry regarding hijacking other than how do you cool your gpu in this case. I have comprised a 120mm front fan put right alongside the air filter(to the right) other than it actually creates the gpu temp higher for a number of reason. The fan is on top of my hard drive. Would shifting the hard drive to the top slot and positioning the fan lower, close to the bottom cool the GPU superior.

Re: Can scythe mugen 2 will fit to the sonata III with Asus M3A78 Pro

I have encompassed an Vendetta 2 in my Sonata III which is 159.5mm w/bit to spare. Are you going to lap it. It would be interesting to observe how it competes lapped through the TRU. I in addition have comprised a sonata III and intend to purchase an AMD Phenom II X4 be able to you position a picture of your case. I have had excavation in that case previous to just become aware of I posted in wrong section mugen 2 determine to it fit in my antec sonata iii case. And clean off the old stuff, you do not necessitate a half inch layer of 3 dissimilar brands.

I have encompassed and installed Scythe Kabuto, utilizing thermal paste which came through the cooler, have utilized piece of one old credit card to generate a thin layer of paste and the cooler was fit. At present subsequent to running Prime95 for 2 hours, CPU temp goes to 55°C other than not more. When eliminating side cover, temp drops to 48-50°C. What I would approximating to be familiar with, are these the results this cooler be supposed to be giving, or should I endeavor reinstalling the cooler through a number of other thermal paste approximating Arctic Silver 5 or a number of other brand paste.

You might have position too much paste. Make sure your case airflow. If you encompass it completed right, eliminating the side panel would not create dissimilarity. It give the impression of being similar to you do not have sufficient fans to push hot air out of your case. You have got hard drives generating heat and you have encompassed in addition got a notoriousl hot GPU. My 955 BE OC'd to 3.6 GHz would not go past 58 subsequent to an hour of Prime95 and I am working with a Cooler Master HyperTX3. I used regarding a bb sized drop with the intention of I spread in 3 extremely thin lines where the heat pipes contact the CPU.

To be honest, your temps be supposed to be safe your heatsink is additional for quiet then no matter which, not to facilitate it is a bad cooler by several means. AS5 might improve things, other than it would merely be a few degrees at most excellent make available the heatsinks are installed the similar way. If you have comprised a smart fan alternative in the hardware monitor section of your bios, shut it off. Is it just me or was the stock heatsink for with the intention of cpu insanely loud. The side panel thing has allotted to do through the case.

Nevertheless, you do have comprised a number of overclocking. Keep in mind, the temps you acquire at the same time as running with Prim 95 for two hours are not the temps you are going to acquire running customary day to day submissions. I would say if your CPU stays beneath 62C subsequent to stressing Prime 95 for two hours, then you are still superior. It actually just depends on your sample in view of the fact that a number of users be able to only get a little below 3.8GHz, while others acquire 4.0GHz. Of course, if you are aiming for 4.0GHz I imagine you necessitate additional aggressive.