Thread: Intel keen on producing more ULV chips and stated it as “the new normal"

Intel keen on producing more ULV chips and stated it as “the new normal"

Just a small announcement made by the intel people is that they are thinking of producing more of the ULV chips. With the newly announced Core i5 and i7 ULV that gives a TDP of 17W. they are saying that the new processors will be the new normal. So what do you all think about the decision taken by the intel people. I want the suggestions and the opinions from you all regarding the same subject. So please do inform me about the same. I am waiting for the response from your side.

Re: Intel keen on producing more ULV chips and stated it as “the new normal"

Certainly a good news for all of us. Anyways we here are facing some serious energy crisis over here. So that’s why the intel people have come up with some bold decision and hence I readily welcome their decision about it. thanks that you did come up with the important topic here. I hope with the new feature rate of the notebooks as well as the laptop will also come down. So hoping for that only. I hope you all do agree with me over here.

It will benefit all the notebook users here. This is because next time they do not need to fill up the entire battery of the notebook. So that’s what I am saying. I am very happy that for the first time Intel has not thought of increasing the processor but has given much importance for the temperature ad the power saving. Which I find to be very much interesting, so now even if we charge the notebook on 98% of the battery then also its ok.

Well the price of the ulv are very much debatable. That’s what I am saying here. Anyways if we compare it with the price of the netbook a year ago then it was 20% more expensive than a netbook. Right now they have put down the price of the ulv which is a big relaxation for all of us over here, happy that some one did listen to us over here. If Intel still pushes down the rate of the chip then I must admit that the netbook will not being the market scene at all. that’s what I am saying here. This is what I had to say here.

Thanks a lot for all the information that you have given here. I did not expect that this thread will get some good suggestions from you all. so thanks a lot everyone for the suggestions that you shared it here. Appreciate that you did give some additional information over my thread. So thanks a ton for the same. I am happy with the response that you have given here.