Thread: Need 64-bit Windows 7 drivers for MSI GX700 Motherboard

Need 64-bit Windows 7 drivers for MSI GX700 Motherboard

Hello everyone. I recently installed 64-bit windows 7 Operating system in my computer. I am having MSI GX700 Motherboard. But after reinstalling the new OS, I realized that I am not having any of the necessary drivers for my Windows 7 running system. So, I wanted to which are the MSI GX700 Motherboard drivers that I need to install? And where I can exactly find all the necessary drivers for my system? Please help me. Any kind of help and suggestions is accepted. Thank you.

Re: Need 64-bit Windows 7 drivers for MSI GX700 Motherboard

As you have mentioned that you have installed Windows 7 Operating system in your computer. So, I would like to inform you that most of the basic drivers required for the system are already integrated with the Windows 7 Operating System. So at the time of installing the OS, you already installed all the basic drivers in your system. So, it is not required to search for more drivers as you have already got the basic drivers installed in your system.

Not all the drivers come along with the Windows 7 Operating System. So, basically you will have to manually install the missing drivers from your system. You can use the Original Drivers CD which came along with your MSI GX700 Motherboard when you purchased it. Use this MSI driver’s CD to install all the drivers in your system. Just insert the CD and allow your system to automatically install all the drivers in your system. If the system does not starts the installation automatically, then most probably you will have to install them manually.

You can contact any computer shop in order to get all the necessary drivers for your system. Just tell the retailer which Motherboard you are using and tell him the specification of your system, including all the external hardware peripherals which you have installed in your system. In accordance to that, you will be getting all the drivers. If that doesn’t works, then I would recommend you to visit the nearest MSI Service Centre and collect the Drivers CD from the officials.

If you have already installed the network drivers and the drivers for your modem, then you can even get the necessary drivers required by your system through the Internet. What you need to do is search for some application on Internet which would automatically detect which drivers are already installed in your system and which you need to install. The same application will automatically search for the desired drivers for your system and prompt you to install them.

I would recommend you to visit the official website of MSI, in order to download the latest updated drivers for your MSI GX700 Motherboard. You will find any drivers which you require for your particular Motherboard here on the official website of MSI. So just search for MSI website on Internet. Visit the website and then go to its support and download link and search for the MSI GX700 Motherboard’s drivers which you are looking for. Download the same and install it in your system. Before downloading, make sure that you have selected the correct bit-version of the drivers, which should be similar to that of OS.