Thread: MSI 890FXA-GD70 motherboard won't boot after disabling Boot screen

MSI 890FXA-GD70 motherboard won't boot after disabling Boot screen

Is there a technique to put out of action the 2.2T splash screen? My computer is currently using the MSI 890FXA-GD70 motherboard. If I stop it inside the bios within the boot progression field the PC will not boot and tells that there is not any bootable drive. My boot series is DVD, HDD and "additional" yes. Furthermore I do not encompass the 2.2T enables within boot sequence. However the 2.2T screen comes up telling hit whichever key to choose boot drive.

Re: MSI 890FXA-GD70 motherboard won't boot after disabling Boot screen

A number of motherboards encompass a 'switch' within the BIOS arrangement intended for enabling otherwise disabling the splash screen; the majority doesn’t. For the most part motherboards furthermore have an enable otherwise disable quick boot which ought to be enabled. Except that, there's not a large number you can carry out to pace that fraction of the boot procedure. Ensure your HDD is situated like the primary boot device; that will cut off regarding 3 seconds off the boot times.

There are 2 ways to put out of action the splash screen in ubuntu. Together have the identical consequence. Your boot will explain such messages like are discharged through the start-up services, and will at rest be capable to prompt if wants be.
    • Take away each and every one of the plymouth-theme-* packages, counting the text ones. Plymouth will stay behind installed to authorize boot-time prompts.
    • Take away splash from kernel command-line. You can perform this per-boot, or build it everlasting by altering the GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX_DEFAULT line inside /etc/default/grub.

In my case it doesn't denotes signs of whatever thing occurring. It just hangs around 15 seconds and afterward goes toward the Post screen where I have to push F1 to set out to Windows. If I take out my CD drive, it doesn't walk off toward the Post screen, it simply continues to Windows. I've looked from first to last BIOS/CMOS intended for enable otherwise disable quick boot, quiet boot or else disabling splash screen. My last PC merely went to the Windows screen devoid of a splash screen, except it was a dissimilar motherboard.

There are a number of third party programs obtainable that will permit you to generate your personal POST/splash screen plus put together it into the BIOS as a result you'll fundamentally have your individual 'custom' display arise while you power up the computer. I don't keep in mind the names of those programs off the apex of my skull except I'll confirm into it and post a few links if/while I come across them.

Do you notice signs of memory being counted and additional effects ongoing? Unless, the PC might be running from side to side checks plus things previous to starting up plus disabling the boot screen won't modify the pace of boot up, simply allow you observe what the PC is doing for the period of that moment. Be extremely cautious not to modify whatever thing else in there except you actually be familiar with what it's in relation to. And interpret each and every one message cautiously to be positive you appreciate them prior to saving otherwise exiting.

I really really didn’t under what this issue is about? However this is the first time I am hearing this kind of problem and I am still trying finding the solution for this issue. I know that this is not anything to do with the MSI motherboard because I own the same board. However I didn’t see any cause for this issue regarding board. Have you tried by changing boot sequence to different or changing the order? What did you get while doing this?