Thread: MSI P67A-C43 suddenly powered off, neither post nor boot

MSI P67A-C43 suddenly powered off, neither post nor boot

I have a P67A-C43 based computer running with processor i5 2500k that I installed since when the processors first came out. Everything has been operating smoothly until at present, when it powered itself off. And after it when I try to power On it again, first the CPU light on the motherboard lights then than instantly turns off, the CPU fan jiggles and then freezing of one fan blade and after that nothing is happening, no power to anything, no boot, post or anything else, than I changed my power supply but even after having the same problem. What exactly this problem is? I had tried outing the thing which I could and don’t want further experiment with my computer, it better to take suggestion from the knowledgeable person of this thing, does anyone have any idea about this problem or how to solve this problem? Please assist with any possible solution and I m finding now way out for this. Thanks in advance.

Re: MSI P67A-C43 suddenly powered off, neither post nor boot

hello, I had gone through your problem and seem to some wire connection problem, before trying or replacing your parts checkout some basic thing, first check and unplug the power , be plenty sure whether standoffs are properly connected, now try to reset BIOS, and minimal, one stick of DRAM, GPU, disconnect Mouse and Keyboard while doing this . Make sure that all power lines are connected to mobo is safe and check it. It might happen much time for this problem occurrence and also get solved by this. So check out properly and reply me here with the results.

Hi there, you had already changed your Power supply source and still it doesn’t seem to be workout for you, that it clear one thing that this problem is not related with power supply, Check your CPU courses bent pins in the socket or thermal compound which might had leek and get touch with socket or on bottom of CPU. And if you had check that out already so I suggest to do it once again, that check everything CPU/socket/thermal this might consume your much time but mind this thing that for this problem even a bent pin into the socket can also let it happen. So be slow and furious and check it.

If you had a PC, Earlier or something later this problems tends to be happen, with many users, or if yours problem is not related with any improper or lose connection. And nothing else is working out try to put in Geforce- GTX550 in and as it’s will be sort out, and yours system will boot properly now and other function will also regulates in proper way, as this replacement had been work out for similar problem at large extent and so most probably will come out as possible solution for even your system. There are less possibility of that this will not work, even after that if doesn’t than feel free to post further on the topic.