Thread: Are SATA ports hot pluggable for MSI 880GMA-E45?

Are SATA ports hot pluggable for MSI 880GMA-E45?

Hello friends I have some problem occurring in my mind that is are the sata ports hot pluggable for MSI 880GMA-E45? If not then is there any MSI motherboard with hot pluggable sata ports. Please help me in solving the problem. Thanks in advanced for helping me and giving me your precious time.

Re: Are SATA ports hot pluggable for MSI 880GMA-E45?

For the questions I would like to recommend you that hot plugging is never is not the good idea whenever the drive is mounted. It only means that the drive can be connect or removed when the system is running. When you plug a mounted device it is not able to protect the data from being lost or corrupted. It does not support the USB stick also and this also is not able to protect the data from being lost.

I would like to recommend you that I think so that the AHCI is newer than the Electrical hot plugging. That means that electrical hot-plugging is the way older than AHCI. I think it does not have any problem regarding the board. The eSata is just the sata port that has a better connector or other than there is no difference between the eSata and Sata

I would like to recommend you that the MSI 880GMA-E45 motherboard is very flexible and it gives relentless performance for your computing enjoyment! It supports the memory of 16GB of DDR3 and it has the features of hyper transfer technology to accelerate the most demanding program out there. It comes with the two USB 3.0 ports and sata 6.0GB/s header for the data transfer and the unbelievable fast connectivity. To the question I would like to recommend you that AHCI is better than the Electrical hotplugging.

The key benefits of the 880gma-e45 are:
    • It is compatible with the newest six core AMD Phenom II CPU’s
    • You can transfer the data at many times as the rate of USB is 2.0
    • It also supports multiple monitor configurations
    The features of 880gma-e45 motherboard is that it has the technology of the hyper transport technology and has a SATA of 6.0 GB/s. it can connect all our peripherals courtesy of inputs for the VGA, HDMI, DVI.

While surfing on the internet I saw the questions and the suggestions given to you I think the problem has been solved for that but if your problem is not solved then you can search on the Google like I have done you will get the videos on the Google so you will get to understand the suggestions for this.

I would like to recommend you that you should go on the internet and search on the google site you will get some of the information regarding this topic or you will get the videos regarding this topic because when I saw the topic I myself saw the video and in that video it was suggested nicely.