Thread: No signal detected when Msi GTX 560 Twin Frozr II is attached

No signal detected when Msi GTX 560 Twin Frozr II is attached

I've just built a innovative PC running an ASUS P7P55E motherboard by means of Core i5, 2x2GB Corsair Vengeance memory and Crucial Real SSD. The video card in query is the N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II O/C edition in the top PCI-E slot. I have significant power (500W) I think that’s enough to run this. My BenQ monitor is connected into the HDMI slot. When I rotate the PC on to install Windows it comes up with a blue screen saying "Signal not detected". I don't even see the BIOS screen.Any help?

Re: No signal detected when Msi GTX 560 Twin Frozr II is attached

This seems to be a general problem. It is definitively not a setback of power supply, driver, cables or somewhat else. Remember that the MSI GTX 560 Ti never works on ASUS P8P67 (Deluxe) in first PCI-e slot. Your major board determinations beep three times and indicate a VGA-Error. Clearly it is a speed trouble. If you put only one g-card in first slot it should run at runs at 16 xs, but if you enclose another card and place it hooked on the second PCI-e it will run at 8x and it should works.

Its seems like ASUS Mother Board problem to me. IF that’s the problem then I can’t help you out. Because I have no idea what problem motherboards contain. But alternatively you can also try booting without your video card. You can also try using other video card. Changing various cables would also help to get the desired output. Try changing them and then try checking the monitor I hope you won ‘t get the same screen.

I had a similar problem with my pc. So I prearranged the cable, and go on to plug it keen on my monitor and my video card, no adapters required. Then too there was no signal at all then I Tried a different monitors to make sure if it was the monitor's fault and I was shocked to see that it was my monitor who was not working. And I was trying out different methods so that I could fix the problem but really the problems are simple and these mostly come up with hard-ware.

I never expected such a fast reply on my question that I have posted, I am very thankful to all those who have replied to my question and helped me to solve my problem. I have solved my problem it was just that my monitor was not working and I was blaming my configuration for all the mess that was created. I hope next when I get a problem like this I would first check if my hard-ware is proper. I hope I never get an error again .