Thread: Phenom ii X4 970 Zosma core (OEM) works with 890GXM-G65

Phenom ii X4 970 Zosma core (OEM) works with 890GXM-G65

Hello friend, last one month I have worked on the MSI 890GXM-G65 motherboard. There is nothing wrong happen on this motherboard. Now I have bought the new Phenom ii X4 970 Zosma core (OEM) processor. I am little bit confused about this CPU over the MSI motherboard. This will be the so complicated for me to connect this CPU over MSI mobo. I have some explanation about this CPU is to be support the MSI mobo. If anyone having knowledge of this mobo and the PCU then please mention it here. This will be helping me a lot.

Re: Phenom ii X4 970 Zosma core (OEM) works with 890GXM-G65

Hey dude, I have read the support list of the CPU over the MSI motherboard and I seen that the name of this CPU in that list. This will be the good news for you. There is nothing incompatibility issues present over this motherboard and the CPU. This will be the best CPU for this mobo but most of the people can’t use it because the other CPU is also so compatible with this CPU. Then I think you have not faced any kind of compatibility with this CPU.

Hey, as per my knowledge you need to update the BIOS of the system before doing this CPU insertion task on the MSI mobo. This will be helps you to easily put the CPU on the motherboard. This will be the best for you. Then first update the BIOS of the motherboard by using the latest version. there are so many latest version which is support the mobo. Then choose any suitable version. this will be helps you for the insertion task.

I also experience the same kind of task. In that time, my brother uses this processor and I used the same motherboard. This will be the same problem I have faced that time. Then I checked the official site of the MSI motherboard and then I checked the name of the processor. Then I saw this name in that support list of the CPU. Then I try to insert the CPU, but it creates some problem at initial stage. Then I update the BIOS and it will be solved the trouble.

Yep, this can be possible in this motherboard. There is nothing worry about this. I used this mobo and there is nothing wrong happen on this motherboard. This type of the motherboard is to be very suitable for doing special kind of task. This motherboard is to provide the facility like memory modules, LAN adaptors, parallel port drive and many more. There is nothing worried about this mobo and this is best suitable for this kind of AMD Phenom processor.

Before doing any kind of task over this mobo I just suggest you to first check the compatibility of this mobo with the processor. Also check that the processor should be able to connect with the port and the components of the mobo. This will be the best for you. You need to also change some jumper setting of this mobo. This will be help to connect the mobo and CPU with other devices. Then just use these things and try to install the CPU on the mobo.