Thread: After extensive use MSI 890fxa-gd65 USB and video are not working

After extensive use MSI 890fxa-gd65 USB and video are not working

Several times this has happened to me. I'll be playing a game for a while (two hours) and suddenly my keyboard, mouse and monitor all are black and off. My computer is still running and the buttons on the front of the box to close the computer is not working properly. I know there is a heat problem because I touched the heatsinks on the motherboard and not hot at all. I took the advice and changed it to Frys, this is the second board, so I'm pretty sure that nothing bad on the board.

Re: After extensive use MSI 890fxa-gd65 USB and video are not working

Well I think 800MHz DDR = 1600. No single AMD CPU that supports this officially. II Phenom, Athlon 1333 will have 1066. His memory is overclcoked, as such, can cause this. No more to say because it is a wonder how this system works at all without a CPU. See I would prefer you to try to bring your friends RAM and just check. I hope that it may be your RAM’s fault and check whether the problem gets solved or not.

Slow memory 1333, is the normal value, if you have all settings on the auto. Also be sure you place in your memory dual channel, verify with CPU-z. Not surprised me is that part of the problem. You have too many problems, and as this is the second board cannot be the plaque that causes this. Addition, we found that the spacers between the motherboard and case? If there is a lot of things being cut.

Despite of the rate that is imprinted on the memory, the CPU is only certified up to 1333 the memory controller is inside the CPU, above anything is the overclocking and not guaranteed to work. Like your car, you can buy tires that do 160 km / h, but if the car has an engine that can do almost 133km / h, it is not sure you ever get to 160. The advice in this case only the hatchet between the tire and the engine has no impact on the capacity of the engines. And sorry, but it Ripjaws worst memory money can buy, do not see too often in AMD processors. Put memory card El-cheapo on it and see how it goes.

Before buying anything, check the configuration of the SPD with the CPU-z. Also make use of some el-cheapo stick and put it on, see what happens. As for the recommendation, it is very simple, any suit to be tested in AMD systems. The reason behind this is that the default value 1600 as the AMD CPU is not certified to do so. Ripjaws is partially what is finest for Intel systems and partly stick to a "wild bunch" of different quality.

Since you have 2 sticks of Corsair-6400C5 cm2x2048 total four concerts, which are 5-5-5-18 and 800MHz. I think basic "generic" DDR3-1333MHz sticks should work fine with those without separators unwanted heat. Otherwise look for the report that lists as AMD proved. I also believe that the memory is fine. Why not just set in the BIOS? Can you give us a screenshot of CPU-Z: CPU Memory, and the SPD?