Thread: Dell Optiplex 620 motherboard not working

Dell Optiplex 620 motherboard not working

I have dell computer minitower gx620 and under that I have installed the windows XP under that. I am using this computer from last 2 years but from last one week I have got the some issue on mine system. Yesterday when I connect the mine system power cord to wall socket and after that I have switched on the power but while doing this mine LED was go to orange color and after that mine CPU fan started automatically. Now I don’t know what to do. Can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Dell Optiplex 620 motherboard not working

I would like suggest you the following steps and after that let me know the issue. First close the all application on your system and after that shut down your system. Once you shut down the system and after that remove the all external device that are connected to your system and after that remove the power cord and after that wait for the 30 minutes and after that restart your system and then go through your issue.

As I think your problem occur due to the have not put it back any of the hardware on the motherboard and so therefore this problem that does not allow your machine to boot. To solve these problems just remove all connections and reconnect it correctly. If your motherboard does not get the connection hardware required for system boot process, you can see this problem.

Any chance of a bad connection can order the motherboard or the processor or any of the equipment. Your system does not start because of this reason alone. If you really want to solve this problem, just call any of the technician and after they give you the right solution for this type of problem. Try this I hope that work on the system.

After changing something if not properly connected all the cables to the motherboard, this problem can cause this problem. To solve these problems just reconnect all new hardware and make sure you have connected the power supply to all hardware. If power is not reaching the hardware then it is possible that the system will react well.

I would like to suggest you to reset your BIOS and after that let me know the issue.
    • Start again your system and after that thump on DEL key on keyboard.
    • Now you obtain the BIOS windows and beneath that choose the any one of the option from beneath:
    • Restore Previous Settings or Reset All Settings to Default
    • After selecting this and after that make tick on the save and later than go out from the BIOS windows and after that go through your issue.