Thread: What Are the different Slots on My gigabyte ga-eg45m ds2h ?

What Are the different Slots on My gigabyte ga-eg45m ds2h ?

Hi friends, I have just bought a new desktop, and it has a motherboard from gigabyte named gigabyte ga eg45m ds2h, I have read the user manual, all the description, but didn’t understand well, and I am so curious about knowing the features of my motherboard, thus can anyone here with the same motherboard, I want to know the specifications and all the features regarding my MOBO. Thanks in advanced.

Re: What Are the different Slots on My gigabyte ga-eg45m ds2h ?

I would say this is the best one you have chosen, because to the extent that I know this is the latest motherboard from the gigabyte series, thus it has almost each and every feature that you were expecting, first of all I hope you know that, but still let me tell you that this is the micro ATX model, and the chipset that it contains is of type Intel G45 Express / Intel ICH10R, which is too good I would say, and I am not very much aware I would simply say that this is the best.

The GA-EG45M-DS2H based on the Intel G45 Express / Intel ICH10R chipset, that almost support the Intel 45nm CPUs including all the latest one from AMD also. Along with that it has a inbuilt support for HDMI, DVI and HDCP output, which supports the dominant HD multi-media platform. And because of the latest chipsets, it has Intel X4500HD graphics media accelerator, which will provide you the best gaming practice.

It has a incorporated hardware video decode acceleration which supports the Blu-ray and HD-DVD formats of the media files. I don’t know which processor you are using, but if you have glance to the processor which your motherboard supports, it has a too many names that I found, among them some are Core 2 Quad, Celeron 400 sequence and Pentium Dual Core. And the most importantly it has a support for 16GB expansion in the memory, which is very good.

Hey, I also got the same, and really the performance that I am getting is too good, I am very fascinated for playing games, and if I say about the motherboard it has a built in graphic controller named Intel GMA X4500HD, which provides the best practice for gaming, if you’re fond of these, you’ll surely love this motherboard, and really the good one, again I would say.

Ok, if you look at the expansion slots, it has a 4.0 x PCI Express x1of LGA775 Socket and a 2.0 x PCI - DIMM 240, if you look at the built in acceleration, I don’t think you need to have a graphic card along with that, but still you want to have that, it supports almost all the latest NVIDIA’s, it’d also support from the ATI also, I am not very sure about that. And i think i don't have to tell about the performance, as you are also having it.

It has a built in support for the high definition audio, through which you’ll get the best performance that you ever had, and for that they have given the separate ports also, and along with that if you see the bios it is of award type, which has a very good features like, avoid the CPU overheating, which is the major concern able issue in today life. And the most important thing is like it is certified by Microsoft, for better support for VISTA.