Thread: Does Vapourware platform provide AMD's G34?

Does Vapourware platform provide AMD's G34?

Hello friend, I have a personal computer. In this computer I want to upgrade the Socket. I had heard about the AMD’s G34 Socket. And also I heard that they will release very soon. Because they announced about this. But till now they didn’t launch it. I want to know about the AMD's G34 and also want a brief description on it anyone know why did no manufacturer not actually give this solution? Please tell give me right information on it.

Re: Does Vapourware platform provide AMD's G34?

Well, I want to give you of my view. Actually as I have heard about this. They will launch very soon. I think due to compatibility issue that’s why they will be taking the more time. But I hope that they will launch very soon. I didn’t know more about it. But I also excite to upgrade this socket in my processor. You can also visit on Google if you know more about it. You can get more information on it and in details. There is not possible to explain more about me. But I’ll get any information regarding this then I’ll post here.

It all appeared promising sufficient, when AMD declared foe launching a remarkable line-up of 8 and 12 core behemoths, to provide difficult computing command, but at a low price and (maybe even more prominently these days) low power consumption. Motherboard and server manufacturers lined up to offer support for this new platform, followed by a spell of excited articles in the Tech Press, and some (including ASUS, Tyan and Super micro) even launched actual products. As I know about this I told you.

I would like to tell you why no manufacturer is actually providing this solution. It definitely cannot be short of of order, particular the conditions. If I did not know superior, I would swear Intel was infringement the conditions of its conformity with the FTC. The thought that no one is purchasing G34 systems, that’s why no one needs to manufacture or sell them, is a bit of a self-fulfilling predict, and just sounds like a rather lame explanation for some hidden reason. How accurately is anyone supposed to purchase these boards, if no one makes (or delivers) them? That’s why they didn’t give the solution till now.

Ok, I have read your problem then I think that I do not many sense .means AMD have a clear run at the server market and at the market in common, now their arch opponent Intel has been prosecuted for inducing OEMs to keep out AMD technology. We are still extremely well-established in the most horrible recession since the Great Depression, that’s why companies are more financial aware than ever. They want high performance, low energy, low rate computing solutions, and the G34 platform is it.

Yes, there are. U.S. vendors have a lot of ASUS KGPE-D16s in supply as well as the TYAN S8230 and the single-socket Supermicro H8SGL. As I know about the TYAN S8230 is the S8236 with a PCI Express slot layout that's superior matched for a workstation. A small number of vendors are opening to select up the recently-introduced Supermicro H8DGi/H8DG6 parts as well. The ASUS KGPE-D16 is in fact a attractive well-mannered board. It does have SAS ports- see to the bottom of the board and you will see 8 of them after that to the 6 SATA ports that come off the SP5100 southbridge. The only thing about the SAS ports is that you have to purchase one of ASUS's PIKE add-in controller cards to give a signal to them. The one you would most likely need is the LSI SAS2008-based unit with 8 SAS 6 Gbps ports, which sell for about $140.