Thread: Is Dual Core Optimizer needed after upgrading to Quad Core or 6 Core AMD?

Is Dual Core Optimizer needed after upgrading to Quad Core or 6 Core AMD?

Hi, I was using the older version of AMD processor install in my computer, now I want to install new version in my computer that is Quad Core or 6 core AMD so my question is should I need dual core optimizer to be install in my computer which is running windows XP, so that it help me out in future for good performance. And if up gradation is needed then how it can be done, please help me because I don’t have any idea about the same.

Re: Is Dual Core Optimizer needed after upgrading to Quad Core or 6 Core AMD?

You mentioned that you are using older version of AMD processor, so there is no need of Dual core optimize window XP. The newer version of AMD processor must be covering all the features which were available in the earlier version of the product. I assume there will be no need of any optimizer in this newer version of Quad Core or 6 Core AMD processor. Newer version will help you in term of speed and performance because of the extra features in it.

I recommend you that you go to your nearest AMD processor shop and get installed the new Dual Core Optimizer, so that get work done by expert person rather than get done by ordinary person who can cause a damage to the new AMD processor because processor is an delicate part so its not possible to do it with our hand. They people are expert in installing processor. If your computer is running on windows XP and you are playing older games in your computer than there will be requirement of Dual Core Optimizer.

If you are using windows XP then Dual Core Optimizer is needed after upgrading to Quad Core or 6 Core AMD because windows XP don’t contain optimizer so it causes harm to our system while using older games, where as in Windows 7 and Vista don't need the optimizer, it's incorporated into the OS. So their is no problem if you use windows vista or window 7 because of there advance features. I suggest you to use windows vista or windows 7 so that u don’t suffer any problem of speed in you computer.

Or else there is an another option for AMD users, get Microsoft hotfix from any software site. Make sure you install all your AMD processor drivers, than install Microsoft hotfir. Don’t install both Microsoft hotfix and AMD dual core optimizer, because it is seen that installing both means installing optimizer and Microsoft hotfix, make your computer blue screen like crazy. If the AMD solution gives you blue screens, go into safe mode (hit F8 during boot up) and uninstall it, then install the Microsoft hotfix.