Thread: Need Motherboard for Sony VAIO VGN-CR590NCB

Need Motherboard for Sony VAIO VGN-CR590NCB

Hello people.I live at Brazil, and bought the Sony VAIO VGN-CR590NCB notebook from the U.S. Now, the issue is that it shuts down intermittently after a period of use. After taking it to a technical assistance, the diagnosis given was a problem with the graphics card, caused by high temperatures.The answer given by their help is the replacement of the whole motherboard.How and where can I buy a brand-new motherboard of my notebook?Is it in reality that the novel motherboard should have the Sony DRM information, subsequently I can use the recovery software? What care do I have to make when buying it?Do reply and thanks a lot.

Re: Need Motherboard for Sony VAIO VGN-CR590NCB

Hey dude. I am fine and doing well. I have an answer for the above doubt. I would like to enlighten you by saying that you should take the notebook to a Sony sanctioned technological support in Brazil and the feedback you will be hearing is that the model has a "project error", which reasons, following some years of practice. I am saying this with utmost certainty because I myself passed through the same scenario once. I was also conversant by the backing that more than a few CR notebooks came to them with the similar difficulty.

Hello my friends. What’s up? Well, after going through the question, I would like to enlighten you by saying that the resolution is to substitute the two boards, by saying that I mean the motherboard and the battery charger board. Also, just have a note that these substitutions will charge me in the region of around 750.00 US dollars, given that they have to import them. I hope my piece of information helps you. I shared with you, how much I am aware about the scheme of the things.

You can restore with a motherboard missing the Digital Rights Management information onto your notebook, on the other hand you will not be proficient to ever use the Sony recuperation software another time without it, as each time it is used the software will state "not intended for this model." It is powerfully advised to simply substitute the chief board with a factory programmed mbx along with DRM information. In view of the fact that your notebook was bought in the United States, refurbishment can only be executed in assurance in the United States except you have an International service contract.

Hello. I would like to tell you something, related to the discussion going on. In any case you ship the notebook to someone within the United States, furthermore if your notebook is still within the 1 Year guarantee patch up can be executed and then that person can send the unit back to you. If you do not have the same opinion with this clarification or desire to speak with customer relations additionally, you should contact at your earliest expediency. Thank You.

Hello people. I am so thankful to each and everyone for replying. I am really blown away with the replies. I am happy that I did not have any second thoughts before posting a thread here. Each and every reply was so fruitful to me. I gave the information to the Sony authorized support in Brazil. Nevertheless, suppose the nastiest case that the mbx does not come with the DRM information, then is there a modus operandi someone can give me to flash it?

Hey mate I would like to tell you that the Digital Rights Management information is proprietary and cannot abscond our factory prohibited surroundings. If you have a non Flashed motherboard installed, your notebook is ought to work fine. Your mere predicament is that you can’t reinstall the Model Drivers or innovative Operating system recovery software until the board is flashed. I hope that you like my post and it indeed helps you in answering your above query.