Thread: Gigabyte P67A-UD4-B3 not working properly

Gigabyte P67A-UD4-B3 not working properly

Hi, I have this configuration in my PC, NZXT Phantom Enthusiast Black Full Tower Case, Intel Core i7 Processor, Gigabyte P67A-UD4-B3 , 4GB DDR3, Corsair 750W HX PSU. Firstly when I attached all this component in the cabinet and try to start the computer, the BIOS couldn’t load, and then secondly CPU cooler H70 does not fit to my motherboard, it was giving different errors regarding the sockets. And the PC won’t start properly. Any suggestion?

Re: Gigabyte P67A-UD4-B3 not working properly

As you’re saying that your BIOS is not working properly, I would recommend you to change your BIOS first, because according to me, the BIOS version you are using might be not compatible with motherboard you are using. Thus first of all change it and then try to start it normally, I hope this would work, otherwise you might have some problem in the hardware itself. But don’t worry, first check the bios and then only check for other possibilities.

lets me assume first that you haven’t broken up anything. Have you assemble it perfectly? Because it also happens that if you didn’t plug any if the wire to its socket, the PC would not star, so make sure that the connection is made properly, and then try to restart it. And as you have mentioned about the H70 cooler than let men tell you that you have to use the backing ring for the Corsair H70, otherwise you can bend the board and break internal tracks, it should be fit properly, but I think ddidnt get the proper idea, I would suggest you to use the user manual and then try to fit it again.

If you still persist the problem even after the perfect attachment, them it might be some hardware fault, make sure that you have all the components working. Thus I would suggest you go to any nearest local peripheral store and check out your whole machine at least once, I am sure the problem won’t be in the hardware but, still I would say the same. As you got the idea you can at least concentrate on that only.

I think you might have proper BIOS, I would like to suggest you that install the BIOS first and boot it again. Because it is the program that let you allow to load the operating system, thus and if you have some hardware problem then I would say, you should replace the hardware first from the service center and as you said you have bought it right now only, you’ll get the benefit of warranty also.

I think according to me there won't be some hardware problem, but you should always make sure first that there is no problem in the hardware, and after that, for proper rebooting should have a proper BIOS, again here also, before installing the drivers, you check their compatibility with the hardware you have, because of that also, it won't let you allow to start the PC.