Thread: Gigabyte ga-870a-ud3 freezing on logo screen

Gigabyte ga-870a-ud3 freezing on logo screen

Hello guys today I build a new machine and my latest motherboard is Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3 in the company of AMD Phenom II X4 Black Edition processor. And I am using Radeon HD 6870 Graphics Card with the Corsair 2x 4 GB memories. And my case is of Antec 900. Fundamentally it powers up acquire to the logo screen and after that freezes. I tried the majority toubleshooting steps. I changed Latest processor (sempron 140) fresh power supply, 4 dissimilar keyboards USB etc but still no change in difficulty. Please help me. Thank you.

Re: Gigabyte ga-870a-ud3 freezing on logo screen

Have you checked if your BIOS support the CPU? You may have to update it. It failing that tries clearing the CMOS. Remove the power cord from the electrical outlet and press the power switch in the case of only a few seconds to drain residual power in the capacitors of the power supply. Once you have completed with it at that moment remove the battery from the motherboard as a minimum single hour before replacing it. Then reconnect the power supply and boot. Now have to enter the BIOS by pressing DEL and load BIOS optimized evasion. Make any other changes to the BIOS settings to suit your car and disable the floppy drive, disabling the complete screen logo and construct the hard disk primary boot device and press F10 to save and exit.

Hello thank you for your quick response on my query. How I can check the BIOS is compatible with the CPU? I was thinking of flashing with an update, but since it freezes it would be difficult to enter the Qflash and risky enough. We have tried to clear the CMOS but no joy. And I will try to drain the battery power and allowing for longer. Okay, so I tried to run Memtest but I'm afraid I cannot enter BIOS setup or beyond the screen, tried to clear the CMOS.

In that case I believe the most excellent thing you are able to do is follow these instructions: The next step is to remove the motherboard from the box and try it on the workbench. Make confident you examine anti-static precautions. position a number of cardboard box or make use of the motherboard that is not conductive work exterior and eliminate the motherboard, CPU, heatsink, fan, buzzer, memory stick and power supply box and put it in carton. Add the keyboard and now I know that I have no graphics, but try to boot. The system should try and then fails to issue a series of beeps. Please send it sounds so.

We have changed the boot priority CD-ROM with the hope that we could install Windows - Pressing Save and Exit and restart it. However, it was kind of getting there - that was beyond the logo screen and it was in the message screen, and then went to somewhat regarding the hard drives, after that frozen. That's farther than we are. Also IIRC before this problem was not one, put the building together with the same specifications but 1x4GB instead of 2 times and did not even show anything on the screen or get a response from the keyboard, the fans and the drive and other things that all the power, however until we have not anything. My point is at what time we took the memory card (1x4GB) subsequently, we have three long beeps. but when we put it back in they will not beeps what so ever. These were the only sounds that we have (apart from now, when we have a short beep in the sense of all was a success).

BIOS can kick back by the end of the power supply from the wall, and subsequently hold the power button resting on the case and after that turn the power button for the minority seconds afterward the home board, closing the power supply below. You can then turn the power back in and turn the normal card and Dual BIOS occurs, this may take several tries to get it right. Are you confident that the memory was details as 1066 and not 10666? Whichever technique if it will work no matter what the speed was fewer. The fact that his memory was not on the QVL does not mean it will work, however just has not been tested to observe if you can.