Thread: What are your feedback on ASUS RoG

What are your feedback on ASUS RoG

I want some feedback over Asus RoG. Does this motherboard can be a choice for an gaming pc. I want to get one from the system and this time I planned to build up an customize system. The motherboard which I found under this range Asus Rampage is quiet a nice one and has better performance. I did not the full power of the same, I will prefer to go for Nvidia graphic card. I will try to configure more than 1 GPU over the same.

Re: What are your feedback on ASUS RoG

RoG is an gaming support to gamers by Asus. Asus has released a number of brands under this which comprises of motherboard, graphics and laptops. Under this the most highlighted product is Asus Rampage Extreme III. This motherboard supports all type of latest Intel processors, and DDR3 Triple Channel ram. For the overclockers the motherboard provides an additional multiphase power system which supports some dedicated load support to processor and memory.

The chipset is well for overclockers and for games also. The motherboard is capable of running around 4 graphic cars at a time giving an maximum of gamers output. You can manage the cpu frequency as per your need and perform the same action. This means that it is possible to make these adjustments even in the midst of a benchmark. The tool for the same by Asus is knows as TweakIt. For an time being you can test to check the output performance.

RoG is just an series of Asus brand dedicated to gamers only. In that the Rampage is the most highlight brand for gamers. You can use upto 12 GB of DDR3 ram on this and for gpu support you can use upto 4 graphics card on the same. For storage you get around 7 port support of SATA II and eSATA II port and an IDE port.You can browse through the official website to get more information the series of products that were released by Asus under this category.

If you can plug GeForce GTX 480 on Asus Rampage Extreme III then you can just get the most extreme performance out of it you can never imaging. The main issue lies with the compatibility in most case when you are working with multiple graphics cards. There are some additional extension provided for the gaming motherboard which can let you to get beyond your limit. You can simple use an RoG expander to increase the limit of your motherboard.

It is an dock for the motherboard which is designed for overclockers. You just get a knob and simply by rotating it you can increase the speed of your cpus frequency. The motherboard offers four PCI-Express led by two nForce 200 chips. The motherboard is much better and nice for gamers but though the setup is costly, it can be a worth choice for an gaming pc. You can go for an choice when you can try for building up a gaming pc.