Thread: I am looking for a cpu under 25k for gaming

I am looking for a cpu under 25k for gaming

I am looking for a budget processor under 25K. I had decided the motherboard and graphic card already. The motherboard is enough capable to run cpus till Intel Core i7. All I want to know is that which cpu will fit in the budget. I want some help related to the same based on the cpu frequency I can get on gaming. I have a wide screen LED which will surely need a better output. I can go for Intel Core i7 also but overclocking is not my prime requirement.

Re: I am looking for a cpu under 25k for gaming

The best processor in that range is Intel Core i5 2400. It is belongs to the group of Intel Core i5 2500K. The main highlights of this processor is the Turbo. It proves you around 4 cores of cpu support and an operating frequency at range from 3.1 GHz 3.4 GHz. This is based on the number of cores requested for the application. The processor is also best for overclocking and gaming. This cpu is best suited for gaming systems.

In that place I will recommend AMD. In that price range you will get AMD Phenom XII edition processor. It is based on Thuban architecture and the processor is much more better for graphics and gaming. The cpu can directly compare with the processors of intel coming in the range of Core 2 Duo and Core i7. The new Bulldozer chip in the same is designed to give you a much better output and higher performance. Turbo Boost, raising the speed of up to three cores of this processor from the initial 3.2 GHz to 3.6 GHz.

It is right that if you opt for AMD then you will get a processing power of Intel Core i7 in that range. That makes your processor to perform much more higher and at better rate. And for phenom it is correct to say that it does holds around 6 core or better processing power then Intel and on both there is a big difference in the price range. It is multitasking and better and you can go for this blindly if you want a major gain in the performance.

I will too stick with Intel Core i5 processor. It is an new cpu which comes for the platform socket 1155.The maximum frequency you can go on this is 3.1Ghz which is quiet more than enough. And if you want to go for an more cheaper alternative then you can choose Intel Core i3. This one is not meant for overclocking but you can run games and enjoy high graphic support on the same. The performance is also very nice on low power consumption.

For gaming AMD is considered as one of the best processors. Both cpus in Intel Core i3 and Intel Core i5 are powerful enough to provide you high graphic output. Both also fits in the budget of yours, and on the same hand AMD X6 editions are also better. ATI with AMD gives better performance. There is also one thing which largely relies is the graphic card. Your motherboard and other equipment including monitors. It is also true that prior to ATI 6000 series AMD 6000 series onwards. The ATI brand name is no longer used.